chapter 254: hometown jasmine kai

gu feng's car drove for several hours and finally reached its destination.

yu baoyuan slept groggily in the car holding his son, and as soon as he opened the car door, he was stunned.

it's not... your own hometown?

gu feng saw his doubtful expression and smiled, "come, come with me." "

although yu baoyuan felt a little inexplicable, he didn't say anything and walked slowly behind gu feng.

old houses, mud roads, yellow mud walls...

a small yellow dog with a crooked head in the corner, a child sitting on a mossy step with curious eyes...

yu baoyuan looked at these strange and familiar scenes, and his heart was a little touched for a while.

gu feng turned his head back and smiled at yu baoyuan, "give me the cub." "

after saying that, he reached out and took gu jiarui, skillfully holding one hand in his arms, holding yu baoyuan in the other hand, and slowly walking forward.

the weather is very clear, the sun is not poisonous, warm and hot, the wind is also very gentle, it is a good weather that makes people feel comfortable. 

gu feng seemed to be very familiar with this place, took yu baoyuan's hand and turned left and right, turned out of the living area of a large number of old houses, and came to the small hillside.

there is a jasmine garden on the hillside, yu baoyuan remembers, he often came here to play when he was a child.

at this time, there were two men at the entrance of the jasmine garden, sweating, and unloaded the original jasmine garden signboard.

"what are you bringing me here for?" yu baoyuan laughed.

gu feng was full of smiles, did not speak, and led yu baoyuan into the jasmine garden, and the two men did not stop them when they saw them.

gu feng took yu baoyuan from a path to the hillside covered with tender green soft grass, and the two finally sat down.

the sun shines quietly on this hillside.

at this time, it is the season of jasmine blooming, and in the jasmine garden, the jasmine flowers that spread over the mountains are like a slight snow in the sky, a little white, and the aroma is rich.

"does it look good?" gu feng turned his head and asked.

yu baoyuan nodded, "... this jasmine garden, i used to come to when i was a child. "

when i was a child, my family was poor, and my mother also came to this jasmine garden and worked as a picker. responsible for picking the small white flowers that spread over the mountains and sending them to the processing office.

yu baoyuan thought about it, and his thoughts couldn't help but flutter a little.

at this moment, two people appeared in the large jasmine garden.

a woman, dressed in very outdated clothes, carrying a basket on her back, walked into the thickets of jasmine flowers.

a little boy followed the woman, and they looked like mother and son.

the woman bent down slightly, reached out and picked the jasmine, sniffed it, put it in the basket, and walked slowly forward. and the kid, jumping and jumping forward. from time to time, his mother turned back, whispered a few words of reprimand, and then continued to work.

the little boy was playing happily, and suddenly waved in a certain direction.

yu baoyuan looked in the direction he beckoned, where there were two silver-haired old men, a man and a woman, sitting side by side, with loving faces.