chapter 282: fighting for breath

when jiang hao pushed open the door, when he looked up, he only saw his parents and li ke's parents sitting on the sofa.

he was stunned.

the two pairs of parents inside had already seen jiang hao's figure and waved one after another: "jiang hao, come here!" "

jiang hao glanced behind him, li ke had not yet come over, he had to go into the room with a hard scalp.

the heating in the house was on and extra comfortable. jiang hao walked to the side of the sofa and looked down slightly: "mommy and daddy... father-in-law, mother-in-law. "

jiang hao's parents did not speak, and li ke's mother coughed: "jiang hao is stronger than a few days ago." "

the embarrassment of the atmosphere eased a little, and jiang hao smiled naturally: "li ke stared, we have been exercising, and we have not stopped." 

"well," li ke's father put down the teacup in his hand, "exercise well, young man, you need to exercise more, otherwise according to your work intensity, you will stay sick when you are old." "

"i understand," jiang hao said, "that the two of us live together now and have always paid attention to health." so what... tonight li ke said that he was going to make a table of light vegetable feasts, he said that his big fish and big meat were about to eat and vomit, and he didn't want to touch it again in recent times."

the parents present nodded with satisfaction.

their son was particularly pleasantly surprised and satisfied that he was able to pay attention to his diet and take care of his body. 

just then, there were brisk footsteps outside the door.

li ke was like a jumping chicken, shaking the two large bags in his hand, and blindly shouting in his mouth: "jiang hao! we both had our fries fried chicken grilled ravioli in my hand, and then we lay in bed and enjoyed the happy time together, and then we..."

before he could finish speaking, he was stunned.

the two pairs of parents sitting on the sofa stared directly at li ke... and the bag in li ke's hand.

the aroma of fried chicken wafted out.

li ke sucked his nose, ah... true fragrance.

but why is the atmosphere so awkward?

jiang hao felt that his face was gone, turned his back and pushed li ke into the room, closed the door, and sighed: "what's wrong with you?" i just told my parents that we are going to eat vegan feasts tonight to nourish our bodies, and you come up and smash these two big bags of fried chicken in front of them, what do you want to do? rebellion? "

li ke blinked his eyes, "but you didn't tell me?" "

"ancestor, will you look at the atmosphere?" jiang hao wanted to cry without tears, "the four of them are sitting like that, you should also collect some points when you come in." "

"this fried chicken beer or something, didn't you say that you should eat it together," li ke narrowed his eyes, "dare you blame me now?" little brother, what's wrong with you? "

jiang hao's eyes widened angrily, "how to speak?" who's the little brother to call? "

li ke snorted and puffed his cheeks: "say you, how?" "

jiang haoqi did not fight a bit, and directly pulled li ke's arm: "fat guts? "

li ke was usually oppressed by jiang hao.

when in bed, jiang hao must be dominant, li ke can only let him rub the circle and flatten, in life, jiang hao sometimes shows strength.

it's not that this strength is bad, but...

people are always a little angry.

today's matter is not big, but li ke always feels that he is wronged. he immediately jumped up like a fried cat: "fuck me, should i listen to you?" "

jiang hao frowned, "i don't mean that." i think, when our parents come, we have to behave better, otherwise the old man is not at ease, maybe he has to disturb our two-person world, you say that the loss is not loss? "

"i don't care if i lose or not," li ke plucked up all his courage, "anyway, i don't admit it to me today." "

jiang hao narrowed his eyes: "did you take gun medicine today?" "

li ke gritted his teeth and kicked jiang hao viciously: you eat gun medicine every day! "

after saying that, he directly grabbed the car keys on the table, and regardless of jiang hao calling him behind his back, he directly rushed out of the door and sat in the car, and maserati went away with the wind and dust.

li ke drove halfway and sniffled.

he didn't know where to go.

but......

he parked the car on the side of the road, scratched his hair fiercely, and then thought for a while, restarted the car, turned a corner, and drove towards gu's house.

he drove to the door of the gu mansion, stopped the car, and rang the bell of the big iron door.

while waiting for someone to open the door, he thought in his heart, saying that he could not lose to jiang hao this time. it's not a big deal, but the gas has to be fought.

have been oppressed for so long!

exercise!