chapter 278: draw the most complete circle

li ke's eyes widened in surprise.

jiang hao's father said this means...

meaning...

meet at home?

jiang hao's father nodded, "little head melon seeds don't have to think about it anymore, that's what you think." "

jiang hao's mother had obviously acquiesced to this matter, and smiled bitterly: "after tossing and turning for most of the day, i still returned to the original point." originally, i thought that no matter how i wanted jiang hao to marry a woman, now... alas, a man is a man. "

"me me me, uncle and aunt, i," li ke said without slipping away, "i..."

"okay," jiang hao's mother stood up, "i see that there is a medicinal restaurant outside, and the medicinal porridge sold inside is still quite nourishing, i will go out to buy a little, old jiang, you go with me." "

jiang hao's father nodded, looked deeply at jiang hao and li ke, turned around and followed his wife out of the ward.

"i fuck," li ke widened his dog eyes and looked at jiang hao with disbelief on his face, "i'm not dreaming, am i?" did your parents agree with us? are they drugged? "

"stupid," jiang hao flicked li ke's brain, "dare i feel that my sins for so long are in vain?" isn't that just for my parents to see my determination and let go?

li ke touched the door of his head that hurt a little: "i still feel the same as in my dream." "

jiang hao let out a soft breath and hugged li ke's waist: "i said that i will be responsible for you and will not live up to your feelings." no matter how difficult the road is, i will pave it for you in front, let you walk smoothly, you see, now we have not passed my parents' pass? "

li ke's eyes grunted.

"i really didn't expect it," jiang hao suddenly laughed, "before, only when you were the little brother who followed me, i didn't expect that after so many years, i actually became a husband and wife with you." "

li ke snorted, "i'll tell you about the big bargain you picked up." "

the ward door creaked, and yu baoyuan and the others quietly walked in.

they had just gone down to get some standard gifts for medical treatment, and one by one they put fruit baskets on the cabinet at the head of jiang hao's bed.

"seeing that jiang hao's parents went out, we came in," yu baoyuan put down the fruit basket and said softly, "jiang hao, i know that you have made a lot of determination, but you have to pay attention to your body no matter what, this is the cost." "

"yes," bai xiangsheng was a doctor before, echoing, "when you are young, you have strong resilience, but the older you are, the more you can't hold on, and you have to be careful to leave the root of the disease." "

jiang hao smiled and said, "thank you for your kindness, i understand." i fought so hard before, but also to get my parents' consent as soon as possible, but from today on... i thought, i could also catch my breath. "

yu baoyuan nodded, and suddenly as if thinking of something, he was surprised: "you said you could catch your breath, you mean..."

"well," jiang hao nodded, "my parents, i don't have to embarrass me and li ke anymore." "

"is it?" yu baoyuan was surprised, "uncle and aunt are relieved? "

jiang hao nodded with a smile: "yes." "

yu baoyuan and bai xiangsheng and the others looked at each other, and one by one their faces smiled: "this is a very good news, so i will give you blessings and blessings first?" "

jiang hao hadn't spoken yet, and li ke next to him scratched his head: "don't do this... it's also weirdly embarrassing. "

lu yang raised an eyebrow, walked to the bedside table, and picked up the fruit basket he had sent.

yu baoyuan asked, "what are you doing?" "

"i took the fruit basket down and retreated," lu yang shrugged, "i guess jiang hao can't eat it either, so he simply withdrew the fruit basket and went to buy them roses to celebrate. "

the ward was instantly filled with laughter.

and li ke's face also quickly turned red.

the clock on the wall, the hour hand that moved most slowly, after suffering, finally clicked, and the joyful voices of the ward moved to the very beginning.

and what it draws is the most complete, no regret of a circle.

......

five years later.

at the entrance of the kindergarten, luxury cars are parked.

this kindergarten has super powerful teachers and top configuration of hardware resources, of course, the kindergarten tuition and entry threshold, is also quite high, not the average family can afford

gu jiarui is enrolled in this kindergarten.

at this time, xiao zhou was standing at the entrance of the kindergarten, looking inside.

the gentle and beautiful female teacher led gu jiarui out, saw xiao zhou, smiled and groaned, and said, "today is assistant zhou to pick up rui rui, didn't gu zong and yu shao come?" "

"the two of them are too busy today," xiao zhou laughed, "i'll pick up rui rui." "

"okay," the female teacher squatted down and touched gu jiarui's head, "xiao ruirui's performance today is particularly good, although he loves to play, but he is not mischievous, and the children also like him." "

"so well-behaved," xiao zhou smiled and narrowed his eyes, "i will go back and talk to gu zongyu and let them reward rui rui well." "

gu jiarui was praised, and his small face smiled brightly: "hey hey, it's okay, it's okay." "

"then i will hand over the child to you and bring it back," the female teacher handed the small hand of gu jiarui to xiao zhou, "see you tomorrow, rui rui." "

"see you tomorrow teacher!" gu jiarui waved.

xiao zhou led the little cute tiger back to the car, listened to gu jiarui talk about today's kindergarten, and started the car steadily.

when the car drove to a certain park, gu jiarui suddenly stopped talking.

xiao zhou was distracted and asked, "rui rui, why didn't you say it?" the middle class girl said she liked you, how do you answer the little girl? "

"uncle zhou!" gu jiarui did not answer xiao zhou's question, nor did he continue to say, but his eyes stared out of the car window without blinking, "... i want to eat that! "