EXTRA was a neat and tidy one

when yu baoyuan was approached by a neighbor, he still had some unreaction.

the neighbor was a housewife living in the villa next door, and her husband was an executive at a company in the united states. the woman was alone in the country taking care of their sons, guarding the villa, waiting for a reunion with her husband once or twice a year.

at this moment, she was dressed in a homely outfit, loose house clothes, a pair of cotton slippers on her feet, and her hair with a long inner button at the end hanging loosely on her shoulders.

in her arms, she still held a cat.

when yu baoyuan opened the door of the villa, he saw this scene, and he was a little puzzled: "mrs. zhao, it is you." "

"mr. yu," mrs. zhao sighed, "i'm looking for you for something." 

"please come in." yu baoyuan invited mrs. zhao into the house and poured her a cup of tea as a courtesy.

mrs. zhao carried the cat into the house, and the cat meowed, and the voice was soft and soft.

"isn't mr. gu home?" mrs. zhao had always known that she had a pair of husbands of the same sex living next door, so she was not surprised and asked naturally.

"he just left, went to the company for an emergency meeting, and came back after an hour of appointment with me."

mrs. zhao sat down on the sofa and looked at the excellent sunlight and lawn outside the floor-to-ceiling window: "i really envy you two, so sweet after so many years."

yu baoyuan's face was slightly red, "are there anything wrong with you coming to me this time?" "

mrs. zhao patted her head, and with a casual nagging, she actually forgot the right thing.

she smiled and put the cat in her hand down, and the cat meowed and lazily lay on the plush carpet.

"my cat it..." mrs. zhao was still a little embarrassed, "it is pregnant." "

yu baoyuan raised an eyebrow, "oh? "

"i think your taro did it."

yu baoyuan opened his mouth in surprise: "it is impossible, our family taro it..."

halfway through the conversation, yu baoyuan reacted.

he had taken all sorts of vaccines with taro, but it seemed...

it was really not neutered.

yu baoyuan blinked and drank toward the balcony: "taro, you give me over." "

the balcony did not respond.

yu baoyuan barked several more times, and only then did a furry four-legged animal, like a little emperor, arrogant and lazy, walk towards yu baoyuan.

when taro walked to yu baoyuan's feet, mrs. zhao's cat suddenly raised its head and softly meowed.

taro also meows.

the two cats meowed to each other, no one knew what they were talking about, and then the two cats looked at mrs. zhao and yu baoyuan in surprise, and walked and moved to the balcony with good sunshine.

it looks very familiar.

yu baoyuan couldn't help but laugh lowly: "i kind of understand, these two cats took advantage of the fact that we didn't find out, but they went to play together." "

mrs. zhao shook her head helplessly: "actually, i'm not worried about this, i just want to say, when the time comes to give birth to a kitten, what to do." i have to take care of my son, i have to take care of the cat, if i have too much, i am afraid i will not have the energy and interest to raise. "

"give it to me," yu baoyuan was active, "i can keep it for myself, and there are a few friends who want to keep cats, you can give them to them." "

mrs. zhao sighed, smiled and nodded.

sure enough, more than a month later, mrs. zhao took a small warm box to find yu baoyuan, which contained several small milk cats, with closed eyes, the hair was not long, and it looked extremely weak.

yu baoyuan took the kitten and took it into the house.

it was the stage of rest after dinner, and the whole family was sitting in the living room. gu feng held a tablet and sat very unobtrusively on the carpet, leaning against the edge of the sofa, looking at the company's report. gu jiarui and the only son of the xu family and a few other children were playing a game of making a big fuss in the heavenly palace, whining and scum, running around the living room, and the noise was so loud that everyone's head was going to explode.

yu baoyuan frowned, "gu jiarui! you are quiet, daddy is reading the information, and then daddy is going to criticize you. "

"it's all right," gu feng casually raised his head, the fluorescent of the flat screen illuminating his handsome facial line, "if your son wants to play, let him play, but the homework must remember to write, otherwise daddy will throw you over the shoulder tonight." "

gu jiarui raised his small head: "hum." "

yu baoyuan shook his head helplessly, walked to gu feng's side with the box, and sat down with him at will.

gu feng first casually and naturally leaned over and kissed yu baoyuan on the lips, then leaned on yu baoyuan's shoulder and looked at the box: "what?" "

"little milk cat," yu baoyuan smiled and put the box down, "the crystallization of taro and mrs. zhao's cat next door." mrs. zhao couldn't raise it, so she entrusted it to me. "

"is it?" gu feng was shocked, "taro is so capable?" i didn't even know it was two people, it even made the children out? "

yu baoyuan raised an eyebrow: "no." "

after saying that, he beckoned: "taro, come." "

taro walked slowly to yu baoyuan's side.

yu baoyuan looked at the taro and looked at the little milk cat, occasionally licked the appearance of the milk cat, smiled and shook his head, and then lay down in gu feng's arms: "i was always afraid of losing." "

"huh?" gu feng's eyes looked at the company's report, but his hand was not honestly sliding on yu baoyuan's legs and waist.

"i'm always worried that the things i cherish in my life will disappear one day, such as you, such as rui rui, our home, our friends... there are also taro heads," yu baoyuan lazily lay on gu feng's strong chest, reaching out from time to time to harass gu feng's neck and chest muscles, "but recently i wanted to understand." eternity this thing is deceitful, cherish the present is good, life will always give a little surprise. "

as he spoke, he carefully placed a small kitten in the palm of his hand: "you see, isn't this coming?" "

gu feng smiled and kissed yu baoyuan on the cheek: "i raise a cat with you, but i want to know where cats are so attractive and so many people like it." "

"if you raise it once, you'll understand." yu baoyuan nodded deeply.

gu feng lowered his head and rubbed a little in yu baoyuan's ear: "look at the part i promised to keep a cat with you, can you give me one more time tonight?" well? "

"to what? do that? "

gu feng's hand went deep into yu baoyuan's clothes and stirred: "i haven't done it for two days, you won't want to release my pigeons today, right?" it's time to vent the fire to your husband, or it's going to burn. "

yu baoyuan cut it and turned his head to watch the kitten move slightly.

"rush! go fight the bermenstein monster! gu jiarui shouted with his arms raised, and he killed the children again and ran around.

yu baoyuan shook his head helplessly, this group of guys really caused him a headache.

but there's no way.

this big man is so lively, alas.

just guard them.