EXTRA really difficult

in gu feng's company, there was a disturbance some time ago.

the reason for this is this - an executive, who has a wife and children at home, but has a second milk outside. the wife is at home nursing children, doing housework, filial piety to the in-laws and becoming increasingly haggard, tonics are eaten box by box; the husband is outside with a young and beautiful little three, doing dirty things, and using condoms box by box.

one day, this wife went to the company to find her husband, but was told that she was not there, and the wife remembered the recent abnormal situation of her husband and became a little suspicious, squatted for a few days, and finally caught her husband and xiao san on the spot.

at this point, this wife's whole person exploded, she used to be the baby daughter of the family, the baby was thousands of dollars, married into the man's house to give birth to his children to take care of the housework, but also watched her husband and other women have an affair, every night full of passion.

she couldn't stand this anger, and she had a seizure on the spot, crying and shouting and making trouble.

the next day she came over again, shouted at the company door, and made up her mind to discredit the scumbag.

things are deadlocked.

until one day, the matter went to gu feng, gu feng understood the causes and consequences, looked at the executive's recent work performance, and decided to transfer him.

the reason for giving is that although the company does not have the right to express opinions on the private life of employees, it is time to say that the normal order and reputation of the company are affected by private life.

after yu baoyuan knew about this matter, he did not have any special reaction.

but in the evening, when gu feng satisfied his desire and carried yu baoyuan to the bathroom to wash it, yu baoyuan suddenly grabbed gu feng's shoulder: "xiao san... alas, why bother with a little three? then the family is scattered. 

"yes," gu feng skillfully helped yu baoyuan cleanse, "self-inflicted, for the sake of such a temporary flow, ruined the home, stupid." "

yu baoyuan leaned against the edge of the bathtub with a little smile: "it sounds like you have a lot of confidence in yourself." "

gu feng raised an eyebrow: "of course." i have managed to get you back, it is hard to have such a warm home, i am not like those stupid people, can bear to destroy these happiness with their own hands. "

yu baoyuan reached out and rubbed gu feng's hair: "learn to be loyal, not bad." "

"you have long been loyal, you still ask," gu feng hummed disapprovingly, "come, wipe it clean, go to bed." "

yu baoyuan was wiping his body when the bathroom door was slammed.

"daddy, daddy!" gu jiarui shouted outside the door, "homework, homework!" "

gu feng patted his head, and then he remembered: "i forgot, i promised this boy to help him with math homework in an hour, it's really annoying." "

yu baoyuan took his bathrobe from the side, put it on, and then smiled: "i'll go with you." "

the two opened the door and went to gu jiarui's small study.

gu jiarui spread out his math homework, "oh, i haven't written it yet." "

, are you waiting for me to tutor? gu feng said, "i don't know how to write? "

"none of them." gu jiarui said it with a straight face, as if he couldn't do homework, what a proud thing.

yu baoyuan shrugged his shoulders and picked up gu jiarui's language homework book casually.

there is gu jiarui's weekly notebook homework.

he flipped through the homework, page by page, the front was fine, but when he saw the back, yu baoyuan felt that something was wrong.

although the handwriting is deliberately written crookedly, but this word makes a sentence, this rhetorical way...

it is clearly an adult ghostwriter.

gu feng was teaching gu jiarui to do the problem, and his shoulder was slapped by yu baoyuan.

"wife, wait a minute," gu feng did not perceive the danger at all, "i taught rui rui to do this problem." "

"remember an unforgettable barbecue feast. today, my father and father took me to a barbecue feast, and we..." yu baoyuan read it casually, and gu feng's back visibly stiffened.

yu baoyuan laughed dangerously, "you wrote it, right?"