chapter 256: don't forget me

this sentence reached gu feng's ears, and he even couldn't believe it.

what does this mean?

...... is it yu baoyuan who agrees?

gu feng's heart beat like thunder, and his whole hand trembled slightly.

it was only after a short while that he broke free from his own ecstasy, and his voice trembled with joy: "i... i've had people check the size many times in advance, definitely... you can't go wrong! baby, you can't go wrong! "

with that, he hurriedly took out the wedding ring from the petals and aimed it at yu baoyuan's finger.

in gu feng's nervous gaze, the exquisitely designed and low-key and luxurious wedding ring was firmly inserted into yu baoyuan's fingers, just right.

"just right, bao yuan, do you see, just right," gu feng's tone was already extremely excited, "... perfect for you. "

yu baoyuan put the hand on the ring in front of his eyes, looked it up and down, and smiled: "it's just such a small gadget, as if it has trapped me all my life." 

gu feng leaned over, "but didn't you just trap you for the rest of your life?" 

yu baoyuan turned his head slightly, felt gu feng's hair scratching his neck, and squinted his eyes for a moment: "really, where did you learn these meat and numb tricks and words?"

"from the heart," gu feng laughed, "i am sincere." "

yu baoyuan smiled lightly and took a deep breath, "since they all promised you, then... let's find a day to get things done. always have a home, feel at peace. "

hearing these words, gu feng's eyes were already filled with joy and excitement.

yu baoyuan finally agreed.

finally agreed to be his daughter-in-law!

he regretted it for so long, looked forward to it for such a long time, and planned for such a long time, yu baoyuan finally nodded at him!

gu feng, who deeply felt that this moment was not easy to come by, could not suppress the excitement in his heart, and could not help but pick up his own cub, and tossed him up and down with this little cub: "son, daddy is going to marry daddy!" did you see that? daddy is going to be with daddy forever and ever! "

"okay," yu baoyuan glanced at gu feng and snatched his son back, "don't scare rui rui." 

gu feng laughed silly a few times, "i am... so happy, bao yuan, i am really so happy..."

"why is it so stupid," yu baoyuan shook his head helplessly, "the good villain is the president of the gu group, when he encounters something, why can't he hold back his emotions so much?" 

"i can restrain anything else," gu feng leaned closer to yu baoyuan, and even excessively ate bean-rotten between yu baoyuan's neck, "but, i really can't suppress my emotions when you agreed to my marriage proposal." "

yu baoyuan let out a low laugh and rested his head lightly on gu feng's chest.

he looked at this beautiful sea of jasmine flowers, looked at the mother and son who were playing freely inside, looked at the grandparents on the hillside who seemed to be out of touch with time, and felt the temperature of gu feng's chest...

it was as if all the beauty of the world was strung together.

the gentle fragrance drilled into yu baoyuan's nose, and he couldn't help but take a deeper breath, feeling the sweet and rich air.

this...... should really be happy, right? he thought.

......

jiang hao walked to the security checkpoint of the airport with his bag on his back.

li ke was like a little pet, and he followed step by step.

"okay," jiang hao turned around, looking at li ke, who was a little shorter, "just send it here, and i'll call you again when i get there." "

li ke had a sad face: "do you have to go?" "

jiang hao sighed, "you must go." "

"...... your mother is also true," li ke skimmed his lips, like a corgi who only took care of himself and sulked, "and he didn't know that he was hurting his son." sent you to work so far away for a year, she doesn't want you either? "

jiang hao smiled softly: "my father and my mother have been like this since childhood, full of control over me. in fact...... this opportunity to go out to work was won by myself. "

li ke's eyes widened in surprise: "you fought for it yourself?" are you stupid? "

"i'm not stupid," jiang hao shook his head, his eyes drifting into the distance, "as long as i live a day like this according to my parents' ideas, i don't want to live like an autonomous person in my life." li ke, do you understand? i've grown up and i don't want to continue the days of kites being pulled like this..."

li ke smothered his face and suddenly hit a small strap that had fallen from jiang hao's backpack.

"we've been good brothers for so many years, alas, i really want to leave you, and i'm really a little reluctant to do it." jiang hao suddenly smiled.

li ke suddenly raised his head: do you really miss me? you have no conscience for this dog day thing, will really miss me? "

"of course."

the corners of li ke's mouth twitched: "... anyway, you have already decided, then this year you will go, and remember to come back after a year. "

jiang hao raised an eyebrow: "start to give up on me now?" "

li ke glanced at him, but didn't say anything.

jiang hao's heart moved: "... how many times have you been fucked by me and fucked by me? "

as soon as li ke heard this, he was so angry that his teeth were about to be crushed, and he flew up his short legs and kicked at jiang hao's thighs: "you still dare to mention!" "

"okay, i won't say it," jiang hao begged for forgiveness, but when he turned his head, he heard a rushing sound coming from the radio, and no matter how much he didn't give up, he could only lift his package, "then, i'm leaving." "

"let's roll." li ke narrowed his eyes.

jiang hao waved his hand at him pretending to be generous, and then walked into the security checkpoint under li ke's enthusiastic gaze, and then the figure disappeared into the crowd and could no longer be seen.

it's going to be a year...

li ke stood where he was, in a place that jiang hao couldn't see, and his eyes quickly turned red.

for so many years, he had always thought that he was jiang hao's brother, but he did not expect that his brother had put him on the bed.

he also did not expect that just a few intimate acts, he actually, he actually ...

he actually had a different feeling in his heart.

li ke reached out and wiped his face, cried and mourned, and said to himself: "a year is so long, you don't want to do anything outside..."

"remember to come back early when the year comes, don't play outside and don't know how to go back."

"...... lao tzu's innocence is in your hands! "

"don't forget me..."