EXTRA touched the heavens li family cub 09

li ke muttered to himself, "that's not because you played with your temper first, i would only think about leaving." 

jiang hao sighed slightly: "i am really in a bad mood during this time. "

li ke turned his head and looked at jiang hao.

careful observation, it can indeed be seen that jiang hao's recent state is not good.

not only has his face become ugly, there are also dark circles visible to the naked eye under his eyes, what is more obvious is his temperament, obviously not as spirited as before, and now he is more mature and more introverted, but also more tired.

li ke immediately thought that jiang hao had to get up early every day to deal with various things, return late at night, and come back with a computer to continue to deal with chores.

it's really tiring enough.

maybe it's this exhaustion that makes the inner state become anxious and depressed, li ke thought.

he touched jiang hao's face: "i understand you." "

jiang hao covered li ke's hand and warmed the back of li ke's hand with the warmth of his palm: "everything i do is for you and my freedom, so that we can be together for a long time." "

"i understand," li ke nodded, "otherwise, i will quit all the things i have at hand and go to your company to give you a handle."

jiang hao smiled, "i don't need this." "

"why?"

"i actually don't lack manpower, but recently there are many projects and these projects are very important, a lot of data, planning i have to personally check it, so the pressure will be relatively large," jiang hao pinched li ke's face, "you can rest assured, wait for this time, it will be much better, huh?" "

li ke's heart fell back to the same place slowly.

he leaned himself into jiang hao's arms, and for a moment he only felt a warm reassurance, which was heavily accumulated in his heart, making people feel extremely down-to-earth.

"i also know that two people will definitely have all kinds of contradictions together," jiang hao took a deep breath, feeling the cool night breeze, "well, let's make a rule after we go home, don't deliberately avoid quarrels, but let the quarrels not hurt our feelings, you say okay?" "

li ke snorted, "does this thing work?" "

"try it," jiang hao laughed, "anyway, quarrels are definitely indispensable, it is better to find a suitable way to eliminate the harm of quarrels." "

li ke drilled deeper into jiang hao's arms: "then try it." "

jiang hao felt that li ke was dependent on his whole body, he stretched out his hand, gently hugged the person, and then slowly said: "want to go home?" "

"don't want to go back." li ke's voice was muffled.

jiang hao raised an eyebrow: "don't want to go back? so where do you want to go? "

li ke's voice paused for a moment, then said, "... i want to eat grilled fish. "

"it's so late, the shops are closed," jiang hao's eyes narrowed, "besides, eating grilled fish so late is not good for digestion." "

li ke was like a willful one: "i will eat, i will eat." "

jiang hao scratched his head, and finally came up with an idea: "so, let's go to the supermarket to buy you some frozen sashimi, let's make our own food, okay?" "

li ke smiled and raised his head: "hey hey..."

"let's go, hungry bastard." jiang hao helplessly flicked li ke's forehead and led the person to stand up.

li ke tightly held jiang hao's hand and walked in the night wind, he felt a little cold.

but it doesn't matter.

after a while, you can have grilled fish fillets to eat, and you can go back to that warm and comfortable home, and jiang hao is by his side.

this little bit of cold now will soon pass.

he took jiang hao's hand, and the smile on his face grew bigger and bigger.

......

the room is filled with flowing piano music, pure and elegant.

only a dim lamp was still on at the head of the bed, and the light was dim. the curtains had been drawn and covered tightly, and for a moment all that remained of the room was the sound of music and wheezing.

at the end of the war, li ke's head was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and he lay down on the soft bed, physically and mentally exhausted.

he touched his chest and neck, but he couldn't feel anything, took the phone, turned on the front camera and looked at it a little, and found a trace.

jiang hao half sat on the bed, looked at li ke who was lying down, and smiled: "this is no strength?" "

"you think everyone is like you," li ke turned over, "beast." "

jiang hao smiled at the corner of his lips, but did not speak. his afterglow caught a glimpse of a box of cigarettes on the bedside table.

in fact, he doesn't smoke much, but occasionally when he is upset, he will come to one to soothe it.

he took the pack of cigarettes, drew one out of it, and lit the lighter.

smoke wafted out.

jiang hao took a sip, only to feel physically and mentally comfortable.

li ke, who was resting, sniffed, frowned and turned around: "you smoke?" "

"smoke one," jiang hao laughed, "try it." "

"don't smoke." li ke protested.

jiang hao took the cigarette a little away from him, and then asked, "what's wrong, you smell uncomfortable?" "

"that's not true," li ke sat up with great effort, "we just smoked next to me, don't you think this picture looks like ..."

jiang hao understood li ke's meaning, but did not say it explicitly, but teased him: "like what? "

"that's the one," li ke danced, not knowing what to say, "that's the one that will quack..."

jiang hao pretended to nod, "you mean, your sister?" "

li ke was furious and directly kicked jiang hao in the thigh.

jiang hao smiled, extinguished the cigarette in his hand, and then threw it into the glass jar: "okay, don't tease you, i won't smoke the cigarette." "

li ke eased his face: "this is not even close." "

"are you rested?" jiang hao approached li ke.

li ke felt something: "i'm still a little tired. "

jiang hao's fingers climbed up the back of li ke's hand and followed the back of his hand upwards, "i won't be tired after a while." "

li ke moved back until he could not retreat, and then he stopped.

at the moment when he stopped, jiang hao pounced on him.