Sandy

"Stranded at the drive in branded a fool what will they say Monday at school Sandy can't you see I'm in misery we made a start now we're apart there's nothing left for me love has flown all alone I sit and wonder why you left me Sandy."

Maybe because you cheated on me Danny.

Sandy you heard that?

All of it.

Did you forgive Tom.
I forgave him but I'm not seeing him any more.

It's all my fault.

No kidding Danny Joseph Zuko.

Can you sing with me?

Why?

I love your magical singing voice.

"Guess mine is not the first heartbroken my eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know there's just no getting over you I know I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you but baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you".

Danny honey are you crying?

I just love your voice it's so perfect.

You could have had that Danny.

I know I disappointed you numerous times but I need you Sandy.

Danny.

He slightly hugged me.

No Danny I can't my parents absolutely despise you I loved you to pieces you cheated on me twice I loved you Danny I would have done anything for you I would have given you everything I'm so disappointed in you there's just no going back I'd give you the world! I was in love with you I gave you my heart and you intentionally broke it. My heart, my trust, my faith. I did everything for you Danny! I'm just done with trusting you and Tom and everyone else.

I got up and walked away. I turned back to see Danny crying. I left I ran home.

Danny and I are officially over. He hugged me and I cracked we argued I can't do this anymore. I loved him and I didn't listen to you in the first place.

Sandy what about Tom Sasha asked?

I already had a word with Tom but it wasn't nearly as bad as Danny and I.

You really did love him.

Sweetie to pieces.

You should rip into Tom.
I didn't love him like Danny.

All the boys at Rydell are punks.

If Sonny ,Doody, Putzie and Kenicke hurt my girls I'll break them.They don't 
know what's coming.