Chapter 1 (Queen Of The Outcasts)

A/N: welcome to my first Hiccelsa story.

A new day is always to be looked ahead and yet when the sun rises, along with it's light ray that is now distributing a Queen's beauty sleep. The same ray of natural light also brighted her room and to which it causes a young lady to growl much to her frustration and generally not a morning person. Obviously she wasn't please with the Sun.

The young lady toss and turn abit before giving up and surrendering herself to the responsibility of the day and that means school... She already hated her day. Hey, there is no greater gift then the present.

Throwing away the sheet and she shiver at the loss of warm and replaced by the cold air but the cold never bothered her anyway, she had a whole day to survive. She was still half asleep, bumping on the door on her way out, lucky everyone else was still asleep wasn't able to see her embarrassing display. Being an early bird doesn't run in her family.

Her platinum hair was all over the place like as if a tornado had hit. She looked like a mess, those are thoughts that form when she check herself at the bathroom's mirror. With a sigh of defeat, she wash the sleep out of her face, brushed her teeth and took a cold shower... In the morning. It's refreshing and it helps her stay awake better the coffee but she appreciate a cup of hoe every now and then but maybe not today. Besides the cold never bother her anyway.

After a 10 minute cold shower, she made a beeline towards her bed room, to change to her outfit for the following day. She was feeling simple today, just like any other day, simple t shirt that displays a funny looking snowman and it's blue which compliment her equally blueish eyes, tucking her shirt into her black shorts.

She smiled fondly at herself on the mirror, she looked great for just a simple outfit and again, another sigh. It's not like anyone in her school cared what she wears. The thought have cause her head to drop slightly but of their's anything that her 17 years of being alive had taught her is that what other think of you doesn't matter. Your worth is only define by yourself. Yes Elsa Oldenburg was by no means a popular girl in school but she wasn't a shame of it, she took the title of being a nobody with pride.

Elsa was and will never be a people person, that doesn't mean she doesn't have friends. In fact she does have a hand full of great friends but another fact have to consider it that it took alot of time to be comfortable with them before she truly open up and warm up to them and she is always grateful to them, it made her being in school more fun and interesting.

She actually glad that she isn't popular cause being popular meaning alot of people, more likely stranges talk to her and in those scenarios, she either avoids them or bullshit her way out of it. Oh how she loving running away from social situations.

Walking out of her room with no problem, time wasn't chasing her, she up early and ready and the bus has another hour before it arrives. And in this times she usually helps out her mom prep breakfast. In her opinion, it's the best way to start the morning, anything to help out her lovely parents and sister is always her goal cause she loved them to death.

"morning sweetheart! Ready for school today?" Isabel, her mother asked. She smirk which she clearly tried to hide it but her blue eyes smiled. Elsa growled at her statement

"no mom, since when do I look forward to another day of studying and stress?" she said flatly, her eyes giving a bored looked. This causes her mom to casually roll her eyes but she smiled. She knows that even though she hates school, she still does her best to preform.