Chapter 6 (It's A Date)

Warm. Her heart is always warm. But she shiver when ever she step foot on the school ground, where she was always greeted with judgmental stares. The only people that treat her normal were a hand full of her friends, her family, the teachers and Herny... Oh Herny.

She blushed visibly just my the thought of his name. She recalled the time where she had his hand on hers. It was a feeling to die for. The days after that was fun too but Henry has been off lately. Was-was he regretting or disgusted by her touched. She fear that will spiral and he no longer wants to be her friend anymore. No that's not like him. She confident at her claim

She was so up in her head space that she didn't know that Astrid stood in front of her and before she knows it. Astrid snap her books down. Watching it fall everywhere while she and her friends just walk away satisfied and laughing. She didn't want to make a scene. No she wouldn't give them what they want. She is very mad but all she did was sigh.

Crouching down, she begun to pick up her belongings. She made a move to grab her history book and another hand seem to had the same idea. It was clearly a guy's hand as it was bigger and a bit rough looking. She looked up to see a familiar green. Green that she fell for over and over again, multiple times before.

"what happen?" his tone was hard. Serious even and he look at her with concern and it warmed her chest to a great degree.

"they just knock my staff out of my hand-but it's alright no biggy" she chuckle nervously but Herny was not having it and press on while gathering all her books.

"who did this to you?" his tone had a hint of bitterness. Was he being protective of her! She bite her lips

"Astrid" she answered, slightly cringing asbshe did and he was mad. Why would anyone bully Elsa of all people. She is nothing but a sweet innocent girl. She is friendly, respectful, funny, sassy, spunky, gorgeous and-and ye.

"I will make sure she doesn't bother you again" he said firmly, handing her books back to her and was about to go confort Astrid and her crew but Elsa stop him at his tracks

"no wait! It will only make it worst! Plus I don't want to make a scene or get involved in drama. Please Herny!" She pleaded and he sigh, damn those puppy eyes of hers, and is it bad that he just has the urge too want to kiss her sadness away.

"Alright. Just stay by my side or with your friends, they wouldn't bother you if you did alright?" She nodded, Henry sigh before looking her in the eyes "Elsa, as I said I care for you and if you get hurt... I get hurt so don't let yourself down cause you will let me down alright?" he smiled and Elsa did what she thought was appropriate, she kissed him on the cheek. She didn't even care if people saw, or create rumours although she did not know if Herny didn't mind and she hope he don't.

"what? What was that for?" Henry smiled and Elsa bit her lip. He looked like he enjoyed it.

"thanks for being you. A great friend"

"mmm... I didn't know you get to kiss your friend" he laugh and now he is pushing it. He then grabs one of Elsa' s free hand, cresting it lovingly. He seem to be thinking but not for long. "Let's go out together later" Elsa was shock beyond believe. She never imagined this would happen but she wasn't complaining. A dream come true

"just the two of us?" she asked hopefully. Will they be an item? Oh boy stop complaining. You are my love, you have my heart.

"well Anna can come along if you like" he clearly joke but Elsa can't help herself but shut down the idea.

"just the two of us! That would be lovely. Is a date! Wait-what about your work and the tutor session"

"of course it's a date! And don't worry I can call in for a break, Gobber always say that some ladies are worth being excuses for work-whatever that means and we can rest from studying I'm sure Anna would appreciate that as well and plus you will have me for the whole day" Feeling rather bold. Herny kiss her knuckle and giving one last goofy smile before leaving her basically flooting in the air. She has ascent towards heaven. That man. Is he her man now? Or was it too early to tell