2.

Saturday night I started getting ready for the party; taking a shower, doing my makeup, ect.

--what they where to the party (if you don't like it just imagine them wearing something else)--

Michelle messages me around 9:30 saying she's here and I head outside.

"You look hot!" She says as I get in the car. There are 3 other people in the car with us, Tony, Cassie, and... Sid.

"Damn right she does" Tony agrees with a smirk while Cassie just nods her head innocently. Sid appears to be having a heart attack in the back seat, with a bit of drool dipping from his mouth.

We sit in silence for a while, listening to the sound of passing cars on the way to the party, until Tony breaks the silence.

"We're trying to find a gal to hookup with Sid tonight so he can loose his virginity finally." He says.

For some reason I feel a little bit jealous, but why? I barely know Sid, so why do I feel so jealous? Its not like i like him. We spend the rest of the car ride in silence.

"We're here" Michelle says as we pull up.

When we walk in the smell of cigarette smoke fills my lungs, and I instantly make my way for the bar, just needing to get drunk already.

"Margarita, please." I tell the bartender, who instantly obliges.

A few drinks in I start to feel a little tipsy, so I make my way to the dance floor. I start to rub my hands along my body, swaying to the music ( that sounds a little weird, but go with it)

After a while I feel a pair of hands on my body, though I don't think much of it. I start to grind against the stranger, with his hands rubbing me.

I turn around to find out who this strange person i'm dancing with is- its Sid.

"Sid?" I question, he looks to be slightly drunk.

"Hello." He says. He turns me back around, clearly wanting to keep dancing and not talk. I feel him move my hair out of the way and start peppering sloppy kisses down my neck while dancing to the music. My breathing starts getting heavy, what is he doing to me?

"Come with me," He whispers in my ear.

I follow him off the dance floor and into a dark hallway where he pushes me against the wall.

" You've been torturing me all night. Wearing that small dress, who wouldn't want to just eat you up?" He says pressing kiss lips on mine and kissing me roughly, his tongue fighting for dominance against mine. He starts to kiss down my neck, leaving hickeys as he goes.

"We should stop unless you want me to take you in the hallway," He says.

"But I don't want you to stop," I say breathlessly.

"Then let's go." He says taking my wrist and leading me out to the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused out of my mind.

"We're going to my house." He says.

"But Sid- we can't!What about the others, and you can't drive drunk,"

"I can't stop looking at you, at school. You're like a drug. Now is my chance to get what I want." I can't breath, this is too much.

"Sid-I can't do this, we can't just leave the others." I say, even though I want to go.

"What if we hook up another time, no strings attached, you heard what Tony said, I need to loose my virginity, you're the perfect girl to do it with." He says. This idea doesn't seem too bad, we don't have to hookup now I guess, we'll be seeing a lot of each other now, being in the same friend group.

"That doesn't sound too bad," I say.

"It will work out for both of us, simple pleasure is all it is." He says with a smirk, clearly satisfied with his idea.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I say with a smirk.

-------The next morning------

I wake up with a pounding headache, I shouldn't have drank that much last night.

Suddenly it all comes back to me, Sid, the plan. Oh shit.

I get a message on my phone from Sid.

"When should we start ;)"

Sorry I know it sucks. Sorry it took so long for me to update, I didn't that that many people would read it other than my friends. Anyways, I'll try to update soon!