7.

It's been a year now. 

I've had the baby, a healthy little boy. I named him Colby. I have been avoiding Sid and all the others. I'm guessing they found out about Sid and me. I don't really care.

I hadn't heard a word from any of them until one day I get a call from Jal.

"Hey Y/n, it's been a while. Things have been tough without you. Chris died. I would like for you to come the the funeral Saturday."

She gives me the information and we catch up a bit. Apperently Sid and Michelle were together for a little bit but they ended up breaking up, Sid apperently won't tell the others why.

I never really talked to Chris much. He was a pretty cool guy. He always wore these bright outfits and he was easy to get along with.  Always making everybody laugh. I only talked to him a bit though.

I decided to go to his funeral, he was my friend for heaven's sake. I guess i'll take Colby as well, it'll be nice for the others to meet him.

-*-

Saturday comes and i'm getting me and Colby ready for the funeral. I dress Colby in a black little suit and myself in a plain black dress. I do my hair and makeup while Colby naps in his bouncer.When i'm done I grab Colby and head out the door.

When we get there everybody stares at us. Michelle whispers something to Jal while giving me a dirty look. Jal just rolls her eyes. I'm taking in my surroundings when I notice Sid, who is looking at me. There is a sad look in his eyes. I try not to feel bad.

I mostly hang around Jal for the funeral, not wanting to get involved with the others. I'm about to leave when Sid runs up to me.

"He's mine?" He asks.

"Yes" I say as my eyes start to sting.

"Y/n-i'm so sorry... I didn't mean for any of this to happen-I wasn't thinking." He tries to explain but its too late, i'm already walking away, leaving Sid with tears running down both of our faces.

I get Colby into his seat and drive off. Colby will never know that man.