6.

Things have been going okay with Sid lately, we continue to hook up. But every once in a while, I hear him moan Michelle's name. I try to not let it bother me, but in the end it does.

Lately I've been feeling really sick in the mornings, throwing up, and stuff like that. I thought it would get better over time, but it just keeps getting worse. I look up the symptoms online, and the first thing that pops up is:

Pregnancy

I feel my dinner begin to rise. No no no. I can't be pregnant. I'm too young. I run to my toilet and throw up.

Maybe it's a mistake. No it couldn't be. It makes total sense. I mean, I have been having unprotected sex. I'm so stupid, why did I not think of this. Self hatred begins to rise in me.

I decided to buy a few pregnancy tests, just to make sure. And yet every single on of them ends up positive. What am I gonna do? How am I going to tell Sid? Maybe I can tell him on the field trip to Russia that's coming in a week. Yeah, i'll do that.

I try and get some sleep but the only thing in my mind is the living being in my stomach. I place my hand onto my stomach. Wow. At that moment I knew I would do everything in my will to protect this baby.

I toss and turn all night, but in the end I just decide to give up, i'm not getting any sleep. I get up and make myself some coffee, having some me-time.

The next morning, I throw on a comfortable outfit and head out the door. I don't feel like trying today. I get to school and avoid everyone. I'm already in a shitty mood. I talk to Cassie a bit, she always raises my mood. I don't talk to Sid either, not ready to face him.

In class as i'm zoning out, I think of names for the baby. Autumn? Toby? Colby? Daniel? Delilah?

I decided I like the names Autumn and Colby, I have only been pregnant for a short time and i'm already in love with this baby.

Lunch finally arrives, and I sit at a table with Michelle, Cassie, and Jal, while the boys sit at another table. We talk a little bit about classes and gossip about other people. How would they react to me being pregnant? I decided I would tell them after the trip.

The rest of the day goes by slowly. I don't bother to pay attention in class, my grades will be fine. I get home and decide to take a nap because i'm extremely tired. I take about an hour nap and wake up to 50 messages all from Sid.

'What I was taking a nap' I say.

'Are you okay? You seemed out of it today" he asks

'Yeah, i'm fine just tired. I'm feeling a bit sick lately' I say

'Do you want me to come over and take care of you? I don't mind' he asks

'No it's okay. I'm just going to sleep some more' I say

'Oh okay. sleep well' he says and I turn my phone off.

I feel bad keeping this a secret from Sid. He deserves to know that he's gonna be a dad. I just need some time.

--***--

The day we leave for the field trip comes, and I sit next to Maxxie on the plane. I would have sat next to Cassie, but she's in the hospital due to a suicide attempt. I knew things weren't okay with her.

Maxxie is pretty cool. We talk and joke around a bit. He even let's me use his head as a pillow.

I wake up and we're in Russia. Maxxie seems to be asleep now as well, but I wake him up because we're about to land.

We thought we would be staying in a nice hotel, but instead we're staying at an abandoned looking building. I get a room to myself, thank God. I unpack and decide to go to Jal and Michelle's room.

"Hey guys." I say.

Hey y/n." they say in unison.

We talked for hours not bothering to go to dinner. We just have girl time. But then I remember I had to tell Sid about the pregnancy. I decided to go to my room for a little bit to prepare myself for what is to come. Michelle left around the same time as I did, saying something about going for a walk, she was a little suspicious about it. Weird.

I go to my room to grab the pregnancy test and prepare myself. I start to head over to Sid's room and hear weird noises. That's weird. I don't think anything of it and opened the door without knocking. Big mistake.

I see Sid laying on top of Michelle, naked and leaving large hickeys down her neck. Oh wow... Tears stream down my face and I stay silent. Sid finally notices i'm here and his face goes white.

"I was gonna tell you." He says and Michelle looks over to me and gasps. I throw the pregnancy test at him.

"You said forever." I say gasping for air. I can't look at him any longer. I need to get out of here before I start having a meltdown in front of him. I run out the door and run to my room, not caring to watch where i'm going and just needing to get away.

A/n: sorry if this chapter is kinda bad😫. Idk if some of you will want to read it anymore bc people hate pregnancy in books. I had the idea like a week ago and I really wanted to write it. 🚨THIS ISN'T THE END🚨 it's gonna be really good I promise. I promise you are gonna like it🤭