1.

The moment I walked through the doors to my new school, I knew I was in for a long ride. People whispered and stared at me, I don't know why though. I've always been naturally beautiful. Clear skin, long healthy hair, big bright eyes. I don't care about that sort of stuff anyways. I've always been more concerned on my grades and making sure I create a good life for myself.

"Hello, my name is Michelle, Michelle Richardson." said a girl with curly brown hair, green eyes, and a petite figure.

"Hi my name is Y/n L/n." I said awkwardly, i'm not very good at talking to new people. I've been like that since I can remember; shy and awkward. But at least somebody's talking to me, normally people just ignore me. It's good to know i'll have a friend on my first day. God knows i'm not gonna walk around and introduce myself to people, friends find me.

"I was told to show you around, since it's your first day here." Of course, I should have known she wasn't actually talking to me because she wanted to be my friend. I'm such an idiot.

"Oh, okay." I say, awkwardly shuffling on my feet.

Michelle gives me a small tour of the school, just showing me where the classrooms and the cafeteria are. I know i'm probably going to get lost, it's a pretty big school. I should be able to get my way around easily in about a week or two.

"Classes are about to start, do you need me to walk you to your first class?" Michelle says.

"No I think i'm okay, but thank you though." I lie, just wanting to get away from the awkward tension.

__.__

After my first class, which I was 15 minutes late to since I got lost, I found my second class pretty easily, I was still late by 5 minutes though. I walk in and everybody's eyes turn to me.

"Ah, you must be Y/n. Your late." Said the professor.

"Sorry sir, I got lost, since it's my first day." I say, wanting to just go sit down.

"It's alright. I would seem like a real jerk if I gave you detention on your first day here." He said.

Just then did I notice one particular pair of eyes on me. I looked over and saw a boy with glasses and a black beanie on. He was kinda hot. He was giving me a stare so intense it kind of burned. I couldn't decide if it was a look of dislike or lust.

Even as I sat down in the back of the class he stared at me, it was sort of freaking me out. All throughout class he stared at me, until it was time for lunch and he stormed out of the classroom.

__.__

As I was looking for a place to sit in the cafeteria, I heard my name being called.

"Y/n!" I looked over and saw Michelle beckoning me over to her table, I might as well sit with her; I have nobody else to sit next to anyway. I sat down at her table, which had quite a few people at it.

"Y/n, these are my friends Tony, Cassie, Anwar..." she continued introducing me to all her friends, until she got to one name in particular.

"and Sid." I looked over to him. He was the one who was staring at me in class. He gave me an awkward wave and a half smile.

"We have geography together, don't we?" Sid questions. He knows damn well we have that class together, he was staring at me the whole class.

"I'm pretty sure." I say. I just want to get out of here, I should have just pretended not hear Michelle when she asked me to sit down with her. Her friends are kind of scary, their all staring at me.

"So Y/n, right? You should come to a party with us this weekend. It'll be fun." Michelle's friend Tony says. Heck no, I hate parties. All the loud music, and all the people. My social anxiety says no.

"I don't know parties aren't really my thing," I say.

"Oh come on, it'll be so much fun. Me, Michelle, Anwar, and Sid are going. Trust me it's going to be wicked." He says. For some reason when he says that Sid is going I get really excited. I don't know why, it's not like I like him or anything. We're not even friends. I guess i'll go, I don't have anything else to do

"Alright, i'll go." I say giving in, i'm probably going to have a horrible time. But i'm in no mood to argue with this guy. Tony seems like a really pushy person.

"Great! The party is this Saturday, we'll pick you up." Tony says. Great, there's no going back now.

I'm going to hate this.