5.

I try to brush it off. I don't care. Sid can like whoever he wants its none of my business and I shouldn't be jealous. Then why do I care so much? It's not like we're friends or anything, so why do I care so much? I lay in bed all night, restless thinking about Sid.

The next few days go by, and me and Sid don't say a word to each other. If he wants to play this game, fine. I don't care.

I start to hang out with Cassie more, she has a sweet personality and I like talking to her. I worry about her though. She never eats a thing.

Me and Cassie have plans to go shopping this weekend. I need to clear my mind about this whole Sid thing. I see him in class, but he always avoids looking at me. He looks so, ashamed? I can't really place it.

On Saturday I wake up extra early to get ready to shop with Cassie. Maybe we'll see some cute boys and we'll get their numbers.

Cassie comes and picks me up and we head to the mall. We start to look around, but nothing looks that interesting.

We have been shopping for about an hour now and my legs start to hurt and I get hungry, so me and Cassie go to the food court.

"Do you want anything?" I ask.

"No, thank you though." she says in her dazed tone, sounding as if she is on cloud nine.

I walk over to one of the food areas, and the waiter is actually pretty cute. I start to flirt with him a little bit until he asks for my number, and I give him mine. He hand me my food and I turn around to see Jal and Sid next in line. I feel a bit...jealous? They aren't on a date, are they?

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey y/n! What are you doing here?" Jal asks.

"Me and Cassie are just having a shopping-spree, what about you guys?" I say.

"Sid's just helping me get a few things." Jal says and Sid just stands there looking angry about something. What happened?

"You guys should sit with us!" I say.

"Sure thing!" I go sit down with Cassie and they come over a few minutes later. We start to talk and joke around while Sid just sits there quietly.

"Hey, me and Cassie want to go into this one store real quick, do you wanna come?" Jal asks.

"I think i'm just gonna let my legs rest for a little bit longer." I say.

"Yeah me too." Sid says. And they walk off leaving us alone. We sit there for a few minutes until Sid speaks up.

"Don't message that guy." He says. Is that just me or do I hear a hint of jealousy in his voice? 

"What?" I ask. 

"You can't message him, we have a deal remember?" He says. What does the deal have to do with this, we're just hooking up with no strings attached. 

"What does the deal have to do with this, we aren't even dating?" I ask. He just stays silent. We don't talk until Jal and Cassie come back.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jal asks.

"Stuff." I say gloomily, my day suddenly ruined. The rest of the day goes by slowly, me and Cassie shop for about another hour, and Jal and Cassie tag along. Cassie drives me home and I cook and eat dinner by myself. My parents are never home anymore. Always on some "important" business trips. I know they just want to get away from me. They never wanted they're stupid daughter. That night as i'm taking a shower I hear a knock on my front door. I quickly turn off the water and wrap a towel around myself. I go and open the door to see...Sid?

"Sid what are you-" I can't even finish my sentence before he pushes me against the wall and slams his lips onto mine. He slams the front door.

"You are mine, you understand? I don't want to be seeing you talking to some other boy." He says in between kisses. I can barely catch a breath to nod my head. He somehow gets us to my room and tears the towel off me. He trails kisses and hickeys down my body.

"Mine." He utters as he kisses down my body.

"Bend over." He says and I oblige. He unbuckles his belt and plunges himself into me. I scream his name as he pounds mercilessly into me. I grab my sheets as I moan and scream. 

"Only Mine do you understand? Nobody else is allowed to see you like this." he says and I can only muster a slight nod.

"Use your words." he says.

"Y-yes." i scream as he goes deeper and deeper into my hole. I know I will be sore tomorrow. Sid groans as his thrusts become sloppier and I can tell he's close and so am I. Both of our cum shoots out of each other, and he just lays on top of me for a few minutes until we flop ourselves onto the bed.

"Stay with me?" I ask.

"Forever" He says as he covers us with the blanket and wraps his arm around me and we fall asleep to the sound of each others breathing.

'forever' the word is so short but has so much meaning. Sid says he will stay with me forever. But I can't help but feel he meant that towards Michelle and not me....