The Wishing Well -RimaHiko-

The guardians are in high school now. (Rikka and Hikaru will not be in my story. Sorry but I just don't care for them) The ages are...

Rima: 16

Nagi: 16

Amu: 16

Ikuto: 22

Tadase: 16

Kukai: 17

Utau: 19

Yaya: 15

Kairi: 15 (just turned)

Chapter 1 The Wishing Well

*Rima's POV*

As I was walking to the to the high school Royal Garden I thought how school was kind of a bust today. Nikaidou-sensei transferred over to the highschool and was my last hour teacher which just happened to be math. Yukari, his wife, came in and stayed the whole time, saying she had big news. Since I was the only one in that class she knew she would talk to me but refused to tell me the big news. I hardly knew the lady. I knew she is Kairi's big sister and she used to work for Easter but that was years ago and her and sensei have been married for about four or five years. I lost count. All I know is that I had to be the stupid flower girl. I still get teased about it from Yaya and purple head.

Speaking of Yaya, her family moved to Yamaguchi, Japan. She threw a big fit saying she didn't want to leave. She even said she would live at the Royal Garden in the high school district. After many candies and sweets later she calmed down. Her mom promised that she would visit on days we don't have school like spring break or Christmas, of course she texts all of us. She felt better going when she found out that Kairi lived nearby and they went to the same school. She said he was the only one with a guardian characer besides her. At least she knew someone.

I don't hear much from Kairi. He texts me every once in awhile to ask how to calm Yaya down sometims but that was it. He would come with Yaya when she came to visit us. He was the chairman at his school which I found a little funny since we used to call him that when he was a guardian.

I walked by the soccer fields and saw Kukai kicking a ball in the air showing off to his teammates. Kukai was a senior and the captain of the soccer team. He hasn't really changed since middle school. He's taller, too tall if you ask me but I'm short so maybe he's at a normal height. He still has his messy ginger hair, his optimistic mood, and still wears earrings. Kukai was in the high school guardians but we didn't have rankings like we did back then. He noticed me and waved yelled,

"Hey Mashiro!" I gave him a simple wave. All of his soccer teammates stared at me then starting chanting my name. They were my fanboys, except Kukai. I don't even want him to be one. It would be too weird since he's my friend.

"Rima's here?" I heard my favorite pop star say as she walked down the bleachers. Utau was in college but she takes classes online so she can still have time for her pop star career which is doing very well. She always hangs around the school since we are her only friends. She promised everyone her autograph at the end of the year if they didn't mob her. Her and I have become close friends to be honest. She came over to me and hugged me.

"How is my favorite chibi today?" she asked.

"I'm not a chibi. I'm a junior in high school," I said a bit annoyed but hugged her back anyway. She gave me the nickname chibi back when I was in junior high. It is all purple head's fault too because he kept calling me a chibi devil.

"Where are you headed?"

"The Royal Garden. Tadase said he had some news. I'm surprised you and Kukai aren't there right now," I said.