Chapter 22

*Nagi's POV*

"Tsukasa?" the charas said confused.

"No offense but what are you doing here?" I asked. Another question is why is he acting so informal at a teacher and student's house? Wait! Tsukasa and mother were guardians so I guess they're friends.

"I can see your busy with Mashiro-san but I think it's about time a few of your questions were answered," he said. Could he know about the wishing well?

"I don't have all the answers yet but I'll call you and Mashiro-san when I know," he said.

"What? Do you mean-"

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Tsukasa, Rima-chan has sprained her ankle. Is she going to be able to stay in dance class at school," my mother asked. He looked at Rima's foot.

"It doesn't look too bad. She will just have to sit out. Maybe Mashiro-san and 'Nadeshiko' can talk about her and Nagihiko's dance that you told me about," he said.

"What about Kazumi?" Kusukusu asked him.

"Who's Kazumi?" Tsukasa asked.

"My sister," she replied.

"Right, I heard she had another chara. Mashiro-san will have to deal with that. Possibly a boy that just happens to be holding her could help with that," Tsukasa teased. I felt my face heat up.

"Anyway, the stars haven't been clear yet but when I have the answers I'll let you know. Now Natsumi, I would like to catch up. Even though I hired you as the dance teacher you and I haven't really caught up. We used to be the best of friends when we were guardians," Tsukasa said.

"Of course. Dance practice is over now. Baya! Please make some tea," mother said as her and Tsukasa left.

"That was a bit random," Rhythm said.

"Your telling me," I said. My phone began to go off. I quickly grabbed it and answered it so Rima wouldn't wake up.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Yo Nagi, it's Kukai. Why are you whispering?"

"Rima's asleep at my house. Dance practice wore her out. Anyway, what's up?"

"We were wondering if we could hang at your house."

"Who's we?"

"Just the usual group; me, Utau, Ikuto, and Hinamori. Is that alright?"

"Sure, what about Hotori-kun?" I asked.

"He has mono, remember?"

"Oh yeah, well Rima is asleep right now so we'll have to be quiet."

"We'll just go into your room," he said.

"She's in my room."

"Did you guys...you know?"

"NO!" I yelled. Luckily, it didn't wake Rima up. I heard laughter in the background as well as Kukai's laughter.

"Am I on speaker?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was hilarious," I heard Utau say. I just sighed.

"Come on over but be quiet...and keep your heads out of the gutter," I said.

"What ever you say man," Kukai said then hung up. I just sighed again.

"You might want to get up before they come over," Temari said.