Chapter 26

*Rima's POV*

"Bala Balance!" Kusukusu and I busted up laughing.

"That was so funny," Kazumi said.

"Guys we have to be quiet in a movie theater even if no one can hear us," Temari pointed out to the charas. Nagi took me to see the new Bala Balance movie. I can't believe they made my favorite manga into a movie. Nagi heard about it and decided to reward me since we danced all weekend. Of course tonight is a school night but my mom allowed it since my grades didn't really matter in this world and that I had worked hard and needed some relaxation.

"I'm guessing you're liking the movie," Nagi said.

"Yes, thank you for taking me," I said then pecked his cheek. I then absorbed all of the comedy in the movie. I'm very impressed how it's pretty much word for word and the characters do Bala-Balance perfect, or course not as perfect as mine but it's close enough.

"I think she completely forgot you and us charas," Rhythm whispered to Nagi.

"I heard that," I whispered.

"Let her have her fun. She doesn't get to see her favorite manga turned into a movie everyday," Nagi defended me. I smiled at him.

"I will give you all my attention...after the movie," I said.

"That's all I ask for," he said then kissed my cheek.

"I think Nagi just brought her here because he wanted a bit of lip action after," Rhythm teased.

"Rhythm," Nagi scolded in a whisper. I couldn't help but smile. I bet Rhythm was semi-right. After a while the end credits were moving up across the screen.

"Ready to go?" Nagi asked as he put his coat on. I nodded my head as I quickly put on my coat. We walked out of the theater hand in hand.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Of course! I loved it! It was just perfect!" I cheered. He smiled at how happy I was. I decided it was his turn to do something he wanted. I began to pull him.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.

"Somewhere," I said not being very helpful. He seemed to not care and continued following. If he didn't want to go then he could easily stop me. The only sound we could hear was the snow crunching under our feet.

"Rima, no one's here," Nagi pointed out as I pulled him into a nearby park. It was untouched since there weren't any snow prints.

"I know, I thought it was time you did something fun," I said with a smirk.

"Really?" he asked with a grin. I got really close to him, so close that our foreheads were touching. I then whispered in his ear.

"But that doesn't mean you don't have to work for it," I said then dashed away from him. Before he could respond I quickly made a snowball and threw it at him and it hit him square in the chest.

"Rima," he whined.

"If you want a kiss you have to fight me for it," I said being overdramatic. Why not go all out?

"I declare war," I said. My charas began to make snowballs as did I. Nagi was still confused why the sudden random act.

"Don't let her win," Rhythm said. Nagi also began to make snow ammo.

"Attack," I yelled. My charas and I began to pelt them with snowballs. One hit Nagi in the face.

"You're gonna pay for that," Nagi said playfully and began to run at me with a snowball. I ran from him but since he was athletic he caught up fast. He threw it gently at me and it hit my butt.