Chapter 19

Chapter 20 If Ikuto Were Gay

*Rima's POV*

"Kazumi please come out. We can play," Kusukusu begged her sister.

"No, if I'm not a useful chara then I might as well stay in here," Kazumi said as she lifted the lid of her egg up a bit to talk to her sister. Ever since I snapped at her she's been in her egg. Last night I did not hear a peep from her and it was peaceful. Kusukusu tried her best to cheer her sister up since that's what she does best but Kazumi is too stubborn.

"Hi Rima," Nadeshiko said as I met her at our meeting place.

"Hi Nadeshiko, is your brother ok from practice yesterday?" I asked as we began to walk to school.

"He got really good sleep last night," Nadeshiko said.

"I bet but can he be at the Royal Garden?" I asked.

"I guess, why?" she asked.

"He owes me and I have something great in mind," I said with a smirk.

"Should he be afraid?" she asked.

"I just want him to read some lyrics from a song I found. Nothing too terrible," I said as we made it to the school gates.

"So that's a yes," she said still not sure she should be worried for her 'brother'.

"Yes for what?" Ikuto asked as he snuck up on us.

"Nagi owes me and Nadeshiko wants to know if he should be scared," I said.

"Great now when are you going to work on Amu and me?" he asked.

"I have an idea but you might not like it," I said.

"I'm open to almost anything," he said.

"Stop flirting with her," I said.

"What?!" Ikuto said a bit shocked.

"If you lay off for a bit then she'll miss it," I said.

"Or she'll run straight into Tadase's arms," he said.

"Good point...make Amu jealous," I said.

"How do I do that? The only friends she knows is 'Nadeshiko' who I'm not flirting with, Utau, that hyper girl, and..." he then had a smirk on his face.

"I don't know what you're planning but good luck with that," I said as I began walking to class. Nadeshiko followed.

"Do you know what he's planning?" Nadeshiko asked.

"Nope and I don't care. As long as Amuto is done by the end of the day," I said. We both went to class.

"Tadase-kun is sick today," Amu informed us.

"Too bad," I said pretending to be upset. Now Ikuto can get her.

"What's he got?" I asked.

"Mono, he could be out of school for awhile," Amu said concerned.

"I'm sure he'll be ok. Mono makes you tired and not want to eat. You have a fever and sore throat but it's not too bad," Nadeshiko assured Amu.

"You've had mono?" Amu asked.

"Freshman year," she said.

"I thought Nagi had mono freshman year," Amu said.

"They both had it. It was terrible. It was first Nagi then Nade was dancing and passed out," I said making a story up.

"Oh, I guess twins share sickness too," Amu said.

"Isn't mono the kissing disease? Maybe Tadase was kissing girls," I said.