Chapter 5

*Nagi's POV*

I woke up to the sun shine in my face. I flinched but I quickly adapted to the light. I sat up and stretched.

"Good morning," I heard a sweet voice greet me. I rubbed my eyes. Words flew out of my mouth.

"Good morning Temari... TEMARI!?"

"Dude, you're too loud," Rhythm complained but then shut up when he saw his big sister.

"I see we have a little situation here. I'm glad Rima was nice enough to you to give you the confidence for me to hatch," Temari said.

"She was just acting?" I asked.

"That's what Kuskusu whispered to me when I was in my egg but from what I heard it doesn't sound like acting. I think those word were real," Temari said.

"I've only seen your dancing once. It was so graceful and beautiful that you earned some respect for me. Since it was back when I first hated you, that means a lot. I may make fun of your tradition but I am actually jealous a girl like me isn't as graceful as a boy like you. It bugged me for weeks to be honest."

"Rima always knows the right things to say. She always manipulate you," Rhythm said.

"He can't help it. It's how a gentleman acts around a girl," Temari said.

"Speaking of gentlemen, what are we gonna do when his grandma gets here. It's her fault it took years for me to hatch. I would've hatched the same time as Temari if he didn't have to act like a girl all the time," Rhythm said.

"I'll have to be Nadeshiko again. The girls, excluding Rima, don't know about my secret so I'll have to lie again," I said.

"Don't be upset Nagi. This time you have Rima as a friend," Temari said.

"I don't really know if we're friends. We act like it around school most of the time but I don't really think she wants to be friends," I said.

"That's not what Kusukusu told me," Temari said.

"When do you two have enough to talk if you were in my bag?" I asked.

"Kusukusu was in your bag for a bit," she said. Rhythm and I sweatdropped. How did I not notice.

"Think about it Nagihiko, if Rima really hated you then she wouldn't try to get me to come out. She may use the excuse saying she likes me better than Rhythm-"

"Hey!"

"But she really wanted you to be happy. Also we can't find a way out of this situation without keeping our heads up," Temari said. Temari always knew how to cheer me up just like Rima. They are very similar I guess. One minute they're sweet and nice then the next they will completely change and yell at you.

*Rima's POV*

"I wonder if Temari hatched," Kusukusu said. Her and I were walking to school...well she was floating.

"Who knows? He can be unpredictable sometimes," I said.

"Oh really?" I looked back and there he was with two charas floating over his shoulders. I stopped walking.

"TEMARI!" Kusukusu squealed as she hugged the other female chara.

"I'm sorry for my late entrance but I am here," Temari said.

"It's about time she hatched. I like her more than Rhythm. I can stop acting goody-goody around Nagi now," Rima said. Nagi just smiled at me. Why was he so happy?

"You're right Temari. She did use that excuse," Nagi said as he walked past me.

"What excuse?" I said as I caught up with him.