The begining

You live on a farm, the farm your grandparents owned. You now own the farm since they had passed a few years ago. But it's not just any farm, It's right above Aperture Laboratories. Ever since your parents died in a fire, you've lived with them. There is an odd looking shed that you wish to get rid of, but you are too lazy. You spent most of your time cleaning and maintaining the farm, you own a few of the animals too. A horse named (name), a husky and collie named (name and name). And even a bird that looked like pikachu, so you named her that.(or a different name). Today was like any other day. On your horse, checking everything. You happen to look up and see two things falling "huh?" You pondered to yourself. You took off and headed towards the objects to see ships. Aliens? You thought. You were wrong. When the doors on the ships opened, you saw two boys come out. A tall blond and a shorter ginger. The ginger spoke first. "Aw, not in space anymore?" Apparently he likes space. The blond spoke... Sorta "Ugh...That...Was crazy." The dude is British! You screamed in your head. As they looked around, they noticed you. "You are?" That damn accent! "I-I'm (name)" "Nice name! I'm Wheatley and this is... Space core...?" "Call me David!" "Ok... That's David" I giggled a little "So uhm... What exactly happened?" I managed "Well... That's a long story..." "I've got time" I smiled sheepishly. Wheatley sighed a little and began telling me everything about Aperture and what happened. After he finished my mouth was open. "You alright?" I snapped myself out of it and cleared my throat. "N-Nothing... It's just that... This land is on top of Aperture.." His eyes widened. "And... No problems?" "Nope" He hummed lightly looking around.

I cleared my throat "Do you guys... want to come inside?" I asked. Wheatley looked at me "Oh sure! I could... I could use a uh... shower" he looked over himself. I chuckled lightly "Then follow me" I said as I tapped the side of my horse and headed towards the house. As we walked, well, they walked, I rode on (horse name). I decided to spark a small chat. "So... What did you two do at Aperture? I mean... Before everything happened." I looked over at Wheatley. "Well... I... mostly kept tabs on the test subjects.. Not much to do until I found one that would be perfect for escaping and.... Yeah you know the rest." I couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Well, let's hope she doesn't find out the two of you are up here." Wheatley nodded slightly "Yeah. If she does, I'm dead. And I don't want to be dead." he said. "Yeah... that's no good." I said as we approached my house. "Well, this is it!" I got off of my horse and tied her lead to the pole. "Not a bad place." Wheatley said. I nodded "Yep, used to be my grandparents' place... They passed a few years back.." I said quietly. Wheatley looked at me apologetically. I looked up at him and smiled "No worries, everything's fine now" I reassured him. 

~~

Alright I redid this one since I'm completely reconstructing the story line for it to be more portal-like. Second redo on this chapter, enjoy~