Chapter 15: Eventful Day

(Y/N) P.O.V:

~At home~

Waking up stretching, I find Wheatley sprawled on the floor. Well ok then...? I shrug it off and get up. I see Lydia and Dave snuggled together asleep on the floor as well. I give a confused look and shake my head. I head to the kitchen to grab breakfast and make some for the rest of the gang. While making breakfast I hear quiet chirping coming from the bedrooms and the hallway, thinking nothing of it I continue what I was doing.

~Time Skip to already made pancakes~

"Wheatley, David, Lydiaaaa~! Breakfaaast!" I yell into the hallway. I suddenly hear thumping and running. Chuckling, the three come out and sit at the table waiting patiently. I make their plates then bring the food out to them.

"Oooh pancakes!" Dave says excited. He smiles and begins to eat along with the rest of the group. I sit down and begin to eat my breakfast.

"What are we gonna do today?" Lydia asks. I shrug and since I have a mouth full, I didn't try to speak.

"Maybe go out for a walk? Go to some shops?" Wheatley suggests.

"Not a bad idea" I agreed with him. "We could use some relaxing time," everyone nods and we clean up. I go to my room to get ready for the day. Grabbing Senketsu I put him on.

"What's going on? Are we going somewhere?" Senketsu asks. I chuckle.

"Well yeah, why else would I be getting dressed?" He chuckled lightly.

"Should've expected that one." Smiling I walk out grabbing my shoes on the way.

"Everyone just about ready?" I ask. I get 'yeahs' from the adorning rooms. I continue towards the door when my phone buzzes. 'Hey, you mind coming by? - Rose' looking at the text in slight confusion, I just reply with a 'Yeah' and put my phone back in my 'pocket' or the makeshift pocket I made. Slipping my shoes on, the others come out ready to go.

"We are all ready!" Lydia says excited. I chuckle.

"Well we got one thing first, Rose requested us to come by Marks real quickly." I inform them.

"Well that's fine, I've been wondering how she's been" Lydia says fine with it. They boys just shrug and go along with it.

"Oh yeah, why the heck were you three on the floor??" I ask. Lydia and Dave rub the backs of their heads in embarrassment while Wheatley had no clue. I chuckle and just shrug it off continuing out the door heading to Mark's place.

~Skip to Mark's house~

Walking up to his door to knock, Rose flings the door open scaring me to death.

"Hey! Oh sorry for scaring you," she laughs. "Ethan and I need help moving stuff, is that cool?" I look at the others with the questioning look and they nod.

"Sure Rose! It won't take long since you've got all of us" I laugh. She chuckled and beckoned us to follow her. Walking in I saw two dogs and immediately went to pet them. "Hey Chicaaa!" I pet the two dogs. "Your new, what's your name?"

"Her names Charlie" Ethan tells me. I jump a bit and turn to look at him.

"She's a cutie!" I squeal a bit petting them. Ethan chuckles while Wheatley watches from around the corner. "Anyways," I chuckle while getting up, "On to helping you and Rose." Ethan nods and has me follow him. We go to a room that's mostly packed.

"If you guys don't mind, could you start putting the boxes in the moving truck that's parked outside?" Ethan asks kindly. I nod and he hands me the truck keys.