Chapter 4: Caught and Revealed

A/N: Another done! And another combined. 4 and 5 have been combined! The image above ties to an event in the chapter. You can base you dragon theme off of it but do not have to use it. Enjoy~

~~~~~~

"How are we gonna help him?" Wheatley asks. I shrug "All I know is that we gotta get in and get him before they know we're here." I told him. We snuck around looking for a way to get in without getting caught.

After about 3 hours of searching we finally found an entrance where we wouldn't get caught. "Ok Wheatley... be very quiet..." he nods and we enter the building.

As we were getting around, a guard comes up and grabs us "And where do you think your going??" I squeaked from the sudden interaction and looked at Wheatley scared. He wore the same expression.

-2 hours later-

I woke up sore... Looked for Wheatley, worried something happened to him. I was relieved when I spotted him across the room. "W-Wheatley..." I gathered up the strength to make some noise to get his attention.

-Wheatley's P.O.V-

I heard (y/n) calling my name, but I couldn't do anything. It felt like I got hit by a semi truck. I finally was able to open my eyes to see (y/n) looking at me worriedly. "Wha.... What happened...." I coughed slightly "I'm not sure, but I do not like this...." "How are we gonna help him now?? We are literally-" She cut me off before I could say anymore "Shush... I have an idea... it's risky but worth the shot of us all getting out of here and not dismantled..." I nodded not knowing what she had in mind, but I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like it too much.

-Your P.O.V-

I started to get my necklace out from under my shirt (Any type of necklace you would like) Wheatley looked at it in awe. I ignored it and continued what I was doing. I mumbled some words "O drakon, fthengomai au se kalon su katerkheo deuro!" (Found it from some website dun judge) The necklace began to glow and then I began to change.

As I began to change, Wheatley just sat and stared in awe and was worried. "Now.... Get on quickly" I told him as i lowered myself for him. He got on and I lunged towards the door breaking through it. "AAAHHHH! Are you sure this is safe?!" Wheatley yelled frantically "As long as you keep your head down and hang on, yes" I said sarcastically.

---- time skip to outside the place ----

We made it out safe and unharmed. Along with Dave "What did they do to you?" I asked worried "T-They... T-Tried to..... O-Open me.... F-For experiments..." he said shakey and scared. I sighed keeping my cool and held Dave in my arms for a moment before handing him off to Wheatley. Wheatley gave him a piggyback ride back to the house. On the way we picked up some food for dinner and such because I was gonna make (F/F) tonight since Dave went through a lot.

--- le time skip to dinner ---

As I was cooking I yelled at the boys to get ready for dinner. Wheatley came into the kitchen kissing my cheek causing me to blush and he went to wash his hands. "I'll set up the table" He said smiling at me. "Oh. T-Thanks Wheatley..." I said shyly. He set out all the plates with food and sat by me, for the most part we were quiet, enjoying the food. Dave decided to speak up "You know, you and wheatley should really get married" He chuckled. Me and Wheatley blushed like mad. "Uh....." we both began stuttering and unable to speak. Dave bursted out laughing watching us stutter over our words. The next thing Wheatley does surprises me. He kisses me. Snapping me out of my flusterness making my attention go to him. When he broke away I was a crimson red if that is even possible. "W-Wheatley.... I......" I had no words but acceptance to what he did and I kissed him back.