Halloween Update

Happy Halloween to everyone around the world!!

___

Walking around the house, I find that no one is around. "Strange... Where is everyone? Eh whatever, gaming time!" Walking up to my room, I find my door open a smidge. Walking in I find Rose on the floor, "Uhhhhhh, Rose what are you doing in my room, on my floor?" I say walking over to her, kneeling down I shake her slightly but with no response. Checking her pulse I find no heartbeat, her body cold. "Rose!" I yell before everything around me spins turning into darkness.

Waking up to slight shaking I open my eyes to find Rose still alive but one things different. Her eyes weren't their usual blue but pitch black like a demons. "R-rose....??" I murmur out in a scared voice. "Hello deary. Who is this Rose you speak of?" Rose I think this is Rose asks. "Um... your Rose thou. But if you're not Rose then what happened... to Rose?" I ask in a fearful voice. "Who is this Rose you speak of?" The uh I guess not Rose murmurs. "Ummm.... Someone I care about." I whisper back.

"She is gone." She says evil like, her tone deepening. "Then... who is here now??" I ask. "Her demon." She answers with a smirk, that sent chills down my spine. "Ok... Ummm... Do you have a name...?" I ask. "Please call me Devil." She answers coldly. "Ok Ms. Devil, where is Rose?" I ask fearfully as I watch her rise from her crouching position, staring coldly at me. "She is asleep. Currently unscathed." She answers with a wicked smile. "C-currently? You better not hurt her." I say proudly, as my insides shake in fear.

"Oh don't worry my dear Ethan she won't be hurt. She'll only sleep. For now." She replies. "Wake her up then. I wanna see her." I reply shaking in fear but also anger. "Now why would I wake the girl who desperately needs sleep?" She asks watching my every move with her cold pitch black eyes. "She won't be angry because she knows it's me." I answer calmly. "Oh you'd be surprised deary. She gets quite angry when woken from her slumber." She answers with a cold stare. "I doubt it because she loves me, and knows I love her." I say blushing slightly.

"That may be. But if you were here inside my own mind... You wouldn't want to wake her either." She answers smoothly. "No I really doubt. I want her." I answer staring Ms. Devil straight in the eye. "Well it won't be my fault if your head is hanging on the wall." She answers with a cold stare that could kill anyone. "I'll take my chances." I say firmly. Rose's body falls limp to the ground. I run to catch her, holding her in my arms. Her eyes open looking straight at me.

"YOU HAD ME WOKEN UP! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO EVEN FALL ASLEEP!?!?" Rose yells finally waking up. Ms. Devil's pitch black eyes disappear slowly and Rose's blue eyes return. But Rose laid limp in my arms still unmoving, eyes in daze. "ROSE!" I yell in panic, tears bursting in my eyes.

"AND CUT! Nicely done!" Mark yells revealing himself out of the shadows. "Rose, stop messing around and get up." Mark chats walking over chuckling. "Alright. Alright! I'm getting up." Rose whispers, humour in her eyes. "Wait... WHAT!!!!!" Ethan all but yells in Rose's ear. I watch as Amy and Tyler reveal themselves as well out of the shadows, looking at all them I notice Mark holding a camera. "You didn't. You did DIDN'T YOU! YOU BETTER DELETE THAT VIDEO! OR I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!" Ethan yells standing up walking towards Mark who giving a smug look. "Nahhhh, I rather post this on 'YouTube' it should give us a good couple millions views." Everyone around chuckles, while Ethan's face goes red. Ethan starts stomping towards Mark, and Mark backs up, aiming for the door. Before bolting out, rushing to a computer. Amy and Tyler run after Mark, and then Ethan runs after tripping and falling with blurry eyes.

"I'M GONNA MURDER YOU ALL!" I yell before waking up face planting to the floor. "Wait what!?!?!?!?!?!?" I say, completely confused. "Dude you were asleep on the couch for awhile. And you were yelling, 'I'm gonna murder you all.' Multiple times." Rose laughs out. I look at Rose with a red face "Are you fucking kidding me..." She laughs more and nods. I groan and let my face fall to the floor still tired as hell.

----

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU SONS OF BITCHES :D

Big thanks to CatMaster17 for getting the story down~! Go check her out! Also this may make no sense as to why this is here but it will and y'all are gonna have ta wait till I get the chapter done.