The legend and the curse

Kitty's pov
Something happened to Krystal because she just turned into a blue she demon. I went to Zane's to see if he could help but all he did was try to conduct an experiment to turn the she demon back into Krystal. It would've been great if it worked but it just exploded in our faces.

I decided to go to Kim's house to see if she had any books on the situation.

"Yes I do come look at this!"

Kim showed me a book that was really dusty, it must've been really old.

"Look through here, the answer should be somewhere in this book."

I thanked Kim then walked back to my house.

"Hopefully the cure is in here."

I took a deep breath and opened the book only to land on a page that had a picture of the two gems. I began to read it.

You have all heard the legend of the tale of the phoenix but you don't know the whole story so let me tell you

You have all heard the legend of the tale of the phoenix but you don't know the whole story so let me tell you. What would you say if I told you that none of the gems got destroyed.

After phoenix became a phoenix and cursed the lily of the water the two gems separated.

The red gem separated for the worst, gained a different curse. The curse was that whoever touched it would become evil but think they were still good.

"Thats what happened to Krystal." I read on.

The wish stone also separated into two, but became very explosive

The wish stone also separated into two, but became very explosive. It will explode every 10 minutes killing anything nearby.

"That sounds dangerous to have."

This is the lily of the water, the very plant that Phoenix cursed

This is the lily of the water, the very plant that Phoenix cursed. It will turn anyone that touches it into a phoenix.

To break the curse of the red gem you will have to gather the red gem, the wish stone and the lily of the water to the person who is cursed and you have to piece the red stone and the wish stone back together.

I stopped reading then called Kim to tell her to gather everyone (except Krystal) to her house. I quickly rushed over there excited to tell them the news. When I got to Kim's house everyone was already there.

"What did you want to tell us Kitty?"

I showed them what I saw in the book.

"So to save Krystal we need to find those items?"

"Yep, I suggest we split into groups so we can search for each one."

Me, Kim and Noi were going to search for the lily of the water.

Mac, Ein and Pierce were going to search for both pieces of the wish stone.

Zane, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were going to search for both pieces of the red gem.

Aaron decided to stay back incase Krystal got any ideas of destroying the hub, he would be there to try and protect it and if Krystal asked he could make up an excuse for us.

After we packed everything we were going to need we all waved goodbye as we went our separate ways.

I said this before but I'll say it again read the first book before reading this one otherwise you won't get the storyline.

The first book is on Krystal_GlitchGirl.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens