The red gem

Zane's pov
Me, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan set out to look for the red gem and we found ourselves in a desert terain.

Kitty and Mac's groups have already found what they were looking for so after we find what we were looking for we will be able to make the cure for Krystal.

Kawaii~Chan was worried about what would happen to Krystal if the cure didn't work and Aphmau was worrying about what would happen to Aaron if we couldn't find the red gem in time. I was focused on finding the gem.

~Timeskip~

We finally found the gem but we are still trying to figure out how to touch it.

"How do we touch it? We will turn evil if we do." Kawaii~Chan said.

"I know how to." A mysterious voice said.

A girl appeared behind the gem.

"Hi my name is Blitz, I'm friends with Krystal and I heard that you guys need to get this gem to save her." Blitz said.

"Yeah thats right. You said you know how to touch the gem without it turning any of us evil." I said.

"Yes so first I will make a block of ice around the gem then as quick as we can, before it melts we put it in the bag." Blitz said pointing to Aphmau's bag.

We agreed and Aphmau stood next to the pedastal that was holding the gem, ready to put it in her bag.

Blitz used her magic to make a ice block around the gem and then Aphmau put it in her bag.

"Thanks Blitz, we wouldn't have been able to get this gem without you." Aphmau said.

"No problem. I want to save my sister so is it okay if I come with you?" Blitz asked.

"Sure, the more the merrier!" Kawaii~Chan said.

I texted Kitty to tell her that we have the red gem and that we are coming back to the hub. She sent the thumbs up emoji.

Once we got back to the hub we went to get Aaron before going to Kim's house where we were greeted by Kitty, Kim, Noi, Ein, Pierce and another girl which Blitz called Kiana.

"Zane could you help me and Kim make the cure." Kitty asked.

"Yes, okay the rest of you wait here till me, Kim and Kitty have made the cure then we can give it to Krystal together.

Everyone agreed then me, Kitty and Kim went to my lab to get started on making the cure.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens