The potion

Kitty's pov
Me, Kim, Zane and Dire have almost finished making the potion and I kinda lied when I said the potion would free Krystal from the curse, the only way we could free Krystal from the curse is if everyone in the aphmau crew (not including me and Dire) remembers who Krystal is, except for Pierce and Noi, they have never met her before.

The potion we are making is going to make everyone remember who Krystal is and then we can all have a catch up talk and introduce Krystal to Pierce and Noi.

"Kitty are you sure this potion will work?" Zane asked.

"Definitely." I said.

Okay why the heck is Zane doubting this potion? Is it because he likes to come up with new potions and I was the one who came up with this potion, well the book came up with the potion first I just read it.

"Okay but I'm just saying this potion better work." Zane said.

"It will work Zane, don't know why you are so worried." I said.

"I'm so worried because we didn't use the lily of the water, the red gem and the wish stone in the potion." Zane said.

"Geez Zane can you just stop doubting your sister for 1 second she knows what shes doing with the potion." Dire said.

Well that made Zane shut up.

"The potion is finished!" Kim said.

We went back to Kim's house to tell everyone that we have finished making the potion, we all then went to where Aaron was.

"Aaron we have finished making the potion!" Kim called out to him.

"Okay thats good. Kitty what do we need to do with the potion now?" Aaron asked.

"Okay now we have to put the lily of the water, the red gem and the wish stone in a triangle, then we have to pour half of the potion in the triangle and give the other half to Krystal, she will know what to do." I said.

I used my magic to place the lily of the water, the red gem and the wish stone in a triangle.

Dire poured half of the potion into a triangle and gave the other half to Krystal.

Krystal drank the potion and the potion that was in the triangle started to glow along with the lily of the water, the red gem and the wish stone.

After they stopped glowing I saw that Krystal was back to her normal form and that Ein and Kawaii~Chan were already hugging her.

Soon everyone joined them except Noi and Pierce who were just confused at what was going on.

Me and Dire explained to them how we all knew Krystal in highschool and since they don't like being left out they also joined the hug, then me and Dire joined the hug.

We stopped after a few minutes.

"Krystal I didn't realize that demon was you!" Aphmau said.

"Yeah it was also sorry if I did any damages to the hub." Krystal said.

"Don't worry about it. We can all work together to fix any danages made." Aaron said.

There were a few damages made but not a whole lot so we started fixing the hub as a team.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens