Another new friend

Kitty's pov
Me, Kim and Zane was just about to start making the potion when I got a text from Dire.

D=Dire
K=Kitty

D - Kitty I just arrived in the world you and Krystal were talking about but I don't know where I am. Could you come and get me please?

K - Sure Dire what are your surrondings?

D - I'm surronded by a lot of trees, I think I'm in a forest.

K - Can you see anything in the distance?

D - Well I can see a light blue dot in the distance.

K - Okay I know excatly where you are. Stay there I'm coming.

D - Okay.

End of text conversation

I know excatly where Dire is. Dire is in the forest behind Pierce's house.

"Kitty who was that?" Kim asked.

"I'll explain everything to you guys after, I just need to go somewhere just get started on the potion without me." I said as I exited Zane's lab.

I left Zane's lab and went behind Pierce's house into the forest. I know Zane told me to never go here but he can't tell me what to do.

I walked further in the forest and soon I spotted Dire.

"Dire!" I shouted.

"Oh hey Kitty." Dire said running up to me.

"Hi, listen Dire I'll explain everything when we get back but first we need to hurry back." I said.

Me and Dire headed back to the hub and I decided to introduce Dire to everyone so I went to Kim's house.

"Hey guys, this is Dire, she is a friend of mine and Krystal's." I said.

Everyone greeted her and I decided to also introduce her to Zane and Kim. We went to Zane's lab.

"Hey Kim, hey Zane let me introduce you to my friend, Dire." I said.

"Hey Kitty, also you can't just bring in new people thats how we're in this situation in the first place." Zane said.

"I know but Dire is different." I said.

"What happened?" Dire asked.

"Well I invited Krystal to the hub which is what we call this place but when we went to go find a gem that a village elder told us about but something happened and it turned Krystal evil. Now I think she's trying to destroy us." I said.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go save Krystal!" Dire said.

"Thats why we're making this potion which is supposed to be a cure. Btw guys how is the potion going?" I asked.

"Kitty you were only 10 minutes it takes longer than that to make a potion y'know." Zane said.

"Righttt. Dire I would suggest to go back to Kim's house orrr you could stay here and help us with the potion." I said.

"I'll stay here." Dire said.

Dire is my new friend. I'll leave the rest of the book to DireNightmare if she wants to write the ending for this book, if not I'll continue writing this book.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens