Chapter Seven

Daaanngg I'm in trouble. Thats is what his expression says. Grabbing my arm he pulled us into my room and pushed me against the wall. "How could you just go without telling anyone? Do you have any idea what hell I've been through?" He was still fuming. "I only went for a walk and then Mickey took me to a lovely spot. I've only been gone a few hours. Calm down." He didn't answer me for a while, I looked up at him placing my hand on his cheek. "Hey, I'm okay. Look I'm fine" my heart cracked as I saw the tears run down his face. I pulled him against me and we just hugged for what seemed like hours.
The next morning I woke up to find Darian asleep in my chair. Emotions flooded my mind and I just couldn't take it I ran out of the bed and grabbed my phone. I'd noticed the spot by the lake had phone signal so I called my friend danny. Luckily for me he was such a sci-fi geek, he'd put a tracker in my phone cause he was so paranoid about life. He said he'd give the co-ordinates to someone and they'd come pick me up and that there was a small village about ten minutes away and if I could make it there then it was only going to be a ten minute drive for a friend of his.
Luckily, his friend (James) made it to the village on time so that when I stumbled upon his car on the outskirts of town. We were off in minutes. His house wasn't far off, it was actually really beautiful. It was a small cottage with roses growing up the walls.