Chapter 30

Theo parked in the car once they arrived, and he was craving his favourite scotch. He glanced over at his wife who appeared sound asleep on the leather seat, with hands folded in her lap. The black dress she wore rode high on her hips, revealing lovely creamy thighs.
Theo smiled.

They'd driven pretty far today.

And getting his little darling out of the car should be easy enough, he thought to himself as he made his way over to her side. Reaching out, he slid his hands under her arms and knees.

"Eleanor, we're home." He whispered close to her ear. "Time to go to bed."

"Mmm." Her eyes refused to open.
Was she dreaming?
He wondered, whilst lifting her up into his arms.

"Hold on baby."

And she reached up to clasp his neck, clinging like a little girl.
Oh but she was getting heavy!
Looking extremely cute with hair spilling around her face.

With one hand, he managed to lock the front door once inside the house, then went upstairs.

" James?" Her eyes opened halfway when she shifted.
Her voice sounding sleepy. "Put me down, I'm heavy."

"I can manage."

He angled the two of them through the bedroom door. Using one hand again, he pulled down the comforter.
The scent of clean washing filled his nose. Lovely.

"There you are. Now let's get you comfortable." He layed her down gently, then removed her church dress, pausing for a moment whilst looking down.

"Do you sleep with a bra on?" One brow rose.

What a feminine question.

"No. Women are not even suppose to." She mumbled, removing it herself. Her full breasts jiggling once she slipped under the blankets.

"Sleep tight." Theo bent down, his lips drifted across her forehead, stroking the fire inside her.

She wrapped her arms around him, and then he kissed her lightly at first, then harder. Deeper.
And she melted, responding with so much passion. Theo was breathing heavily by the time he pulled away.

"I'm going to go pour myself a drink." He rose from the bed.

"No stay." She grabbed his arm. "Hold me in your arms tonight, and every other night."

He flashed one of those handsome smiles.

"Alright." Getting rid of the pants and shirt, he climbed into bed, drawing her to him. The satin of the sheet beneath them was so soft and cool beneath their skin. She swung a leg over his.
"I like this position. Very comfortable." She mumbles, squeezing his arm. 

One large hand skimming over her belly.
"How's my little butternut?"

She giggled.
It will remain the most wonderful sound to him.

"Butternut? You're calling our baby...Oh!" She gasped, shifting in her spot.

"What's the matter?" He was alarmed.

"I felt a tiny flutter." She brightened at this. "The baby moved."
And it was pretty special.

He rubbed her belly, eyes sparkling. "That's amazing, but you're not even 20 weeks yet and you already felt something?"

"Well yes. My docter explained how early this could happen, but closer to seventeen weeks is more typical. He calls it “first fetal movements”."

He whispered with excitement this time. "I want to feel her kicking on the outside."