The Accident

It started like any other day, Grim and I had Alchemy class with The Heartslabyul boys. We were working on potions. Sadly Master Crewel was out this week because of a meeting so this week we had a sub. The sub was great but He was just as Flamboyant as Master Crewel and as old as Professor Trien. He also wore Bright Purple. I swear the first day He had a piece of Broccoli in his teeth. He had us start working on a Rejuvenation potion in class. Personally I thought this Potion wasn't until Second year but he was the Teacher. 

It was Friday when We started the Potion. we had a Two hour slot in our day to work on it. And it had to be perfect perfect Perfect as Professor Yzmier said. He boasted all class how he was this amazing Potions Master. I learned after the third day to just tone him out. Grim and I started working on the Potion. Luckily Professor Yzmier allowed us to work with Juniors. Unluckily I got Paired with Leona. Who didn't show up for most of his classes. Leaving me to do most of the work. 

Not that Leona wasn't a good student. He got all the work right when he wanted to. In fact he was a Genius at it! But he had no motivation even after his Overblot to do well in any class. My only saving's Grace was that Yzmier didn't allow Leona to skip Friday. Meaning he HAD to help me with the potion. However this also meant he fell asleep on the desk while I was working. 

I added the Pheonix Feathers, Stirred Five times one way then Three the other Before adding Snake skin. I then had to quickly add Axolotl Ferns, then the Dried Caterpillar. I waited for it to boil. It turned a Violet after a short time. Looking at my book it said I had to add Moth wings before it turned Lavander. I quickly added it. Just then Leona woke up and I jumped knocking into the Potion. I heard shouts, A BANG! then Yzmier telling everyone to,

"Duck!" Then the world went dark.

                                                   ~//////////////////////////////////////////////////////~

I woke up and curled in a little. I hurt alot everywhere. Daddy wasn't going to be happy when he heard I got hurt again. last time he said if I couldn't be careful I had to stay quiet in my room for the rest of the week. It hurt my tummy that week. I tried to open my eyes but it hurt to move. There were lots of loud voices to.

"are they ok?" 

"Oh no, Yuu!"

"Master Crewel isn't going to like this"

"Fuck why is it always Them that gets hurt!" I flinched a little and blinked a little. Looking around I wish I had stayed asleep. There were strangers all around and they were looking at me with weird eyes. They didn't all look like people! Some looked like animals! I sniffed and curled up.

"Out of the way!" A stern man's voice yelled. I flinched. The strange big kids parted and a scary man stomped over and put his hands on his hips.

"Honestly Mr. Yuu, To cause such a ruckess! Your Teacher will be hearing about this disturbance! And what a mess! You will clean this up Immediately! AM I UNDERSTOOD" I tried to stop it but tears fell from my eyes. I sniffed and cried.

"Oh enough! Your alright just a child! Get...just a.. child" The man hit his forehead and sighed.

"Someone get this brat out of here! Now I have to clean up this Morons mess" I heard a deep Growl and felt my self get picked up. 

"Why don't you just shut up already" The person holding me said. He held me close. Looking up I saw a man with dark brown hair and really pretty green eyes.

"Excuse me! I am the Athority here!" The man snorted.

"Ya and under your watch a Student was harmed, Deaged and now is being Verbally abused. Who is the real victim here? I'm sure the HeadMage will be quite upset to learn his Favorite student was injured during YOUR lesson" The man paled and glared.