AfterGlow

Leona took us to Crowley who gave us a small smile. Ruggie walked off to just change. he said when Fall comes he will be going back here but Me and Leona wouldn't. Leona gave me a brown shirt that was a little scratchy but that was ok. he then gave me some Tan pants. I don't know if I like the pants. They have strings hanging out the top! but Leona said not to play with them. 

"Cub, Stop playing with it" I pouted at him. He smirked and pulled down his own shirt. Finishing he grabbed our robes and handed them to Ruggie who was waiting outside. Ruggie went and took them to Crowley. Crowley took them and waved them away. There was a little flash and then the Robes were gone.

"It's been a Pleasure Mr. Kingscholar" Leona rolled his eyes picking me up.

"Ya, Ya" Crowley smirked.

"Do keep my number in your Cellular devise. If you need a information on them I shale Provide it" I looked at Crowley and he gave me a small smile before heading over to the others. Malleus walked over and nodded to Leona. Leona scowled.

"I hope you are able to find your way. Kingscholar. I request you take good enough care of the Child of man" Leona rolled his eyes.

"Like I had a choice. But Ya I hear ya." Malleus nodded and then put a hand out for me. I smiled at him and put my head down he ruffled my hair.

"Contact me to watch them if the need maybe" Leona scuffed.

"Believe me I don't think their will be a need. We have plenty to watch them" I looked up at Leona hand he backed away a little .Malleus nodded looking back before heading to his Group. There were alot of good byes actually. Alot of people came over and said goodBye to us. Some I didn't know so I think they were Leona's friends. He seemed to have alot of friends though.

After the goodbyes were said Farena and his Wife Zera walked over. Cheka was playing around their legs though. I didn't notice before but there were Guards. Most were really tall ladies! I held Leona's shirt cause they were taller then alot of people here and kinda Scary. Leona put a hand on my back.

"That's some of the Royal Guard, They won't hurt you" I looked up at Leona. Zera smiled at us.

"Are you ready to head home?" Leona nodded patting his pocket.

"Ya, All packed up" She put a hand to her mouth and nodded with a smirk.

"Well, Lets all head back then" Farena picked up Cheka who turned in his Papa's arms and Waved at us. I gave him a small wave back.  We walked to the Dark mirror. It glowed and then a Desert place with a really big building shined in it. Zera and Farena walked through first with Cheka. Leona looked at me and gave a soft sigh.

"Ready cub?" I nodded and held his neck. I was ready! Leona wouldn't do make me do anything really really scary. SO it was ok. Leona walked through and I had to close my eyes cause the light made them hurt a little. I felt his hand rub my back and when I could see again I was really sandy! There was the Big Building in that was in the Mirror. leona took a breath in and I looked up. His lips were all thin. I reached up and put a hand on his cheek. Looking down he gave me a small smile and nubbed his cheek on my hand.

"Well, best get used to being back all the time" I smiled and nodded. Zera laughed with her husband. She smiled turning to us.

"Leona, Will you and our Newst Cub be joining us for Lunchin?" Leona looked at me and nodded.

"They can't skip meals. Part of their Schedule" Zera blinked looking surprised then smiled big.

"Wonderful! We will be expecting you in an hour then. " Leona just waved them off then scowled at them.