Cub

I woke up to something tickling my nose. I sneezed and turned curling up. Daddy would wake me up when he needed me. Until he needed me I was supposed to be quiet and sleep. Good kids stay out of their Daddy's way. I felt the tickle again and batted it away. Stop it! I was trying to sleep for Daddy!

"Cub, It's time to get up." I heard a grumbled voice. I pouted. Oh. I guess I fell asleep next to one of Daddy's friends again. But it didn't hurt like when I did that. Normally I would hurt all over if I fell asleep like that. I felt the tickle again and swatted again.

"I think their even more of a stubborn sleeper then you" I heard, Sitting up I rubbed my eyes.

"hey kiddo, good ta see you up. Come on it's time for Breakfast." I blinked and when my eyes stopped being all fuzzy I saw the Fluffy eared big kids from yesterday. I blinked and then did it again. But... But that was a dream wasn't it?

"Come on, Mr. Trien dropped off clothes for you Cub. Time to get dressed and..." Leona picked me up sniffing my head before scrunching his nose.

"A bath. Ruggie your turn" Ruggie blinked and yelped as I was set in his arms.

"M-Mine! " Leona smirked

"What, Never given a cub a bath before" Ruggie blushed. I tensed baths were bad. Had I been bad? 

"O-Of course I haven't!" Leona snorted.

"Just do it ok" Ruggie pouted and sighed walking out of the room.

"Well kiddo, Looks like its you and me doing your bath. How about we make it extra long today" I shook and looked down. Don't make eye to eye. That would make them madder if they saw you didn't like baths. If you stay quiet and just nod it was better. Awake sleeping was the worst time ever.

"Kiddo? You ok?" I curled a little. Ruggie put a hand on my back.

"Hey, Do you not want me to help you take a bath?" I looked up at him and sniffed. He had a weird look in his eyes and nodded.

"Do you know how to take a bath yourself? How about I just start it and you can wash your self? I won't touch you if you don't want me to" I tensed a little. Was this a trick? No one said I could do it my self. They always made sure To do it. They said that was the best part. What if Ruggie was lieing? What if he was waiting for me to relax? Ruggie walked into a really really big bathroom with a tub in it.

He started the water and put some stuff in the tub. The tub was full of bubbles! I've never seen a bubby tub before! He set me down gently and backed up.

"ok kiddo. Let me know if you want. help ok? First you just take off your clothes and climb in" I watched him turn around and close his eyes. I could see his hands covering his eyes in a mirror. I watched him for a moment before taking off the really really big shirt. I paused when I saw his ear move but when I saw his eyes were still closed I started again. I climbed onto the toilet and then the rub. Once in I looked at ruggie.

"Are you in?" I nodded then saw his eyes were closed and took a breath.

"Y-Y-Yes" It was a warm bath this time. that would help I think.

"Ok, I'm going to stay turned around kiddo. Do you see a bottle that's blue?" I turned and I saw the Bottle! 

"Y-Yes" He smiled a little in the mirror.

"That's a good job, Now you take that bottle and twist the lid. Only take out a little bit. ok?" I did that and looked at a yellow Stuff that came out.

"Put the stuff that came out in your hair. Make sure not to get any in your eyes. It will make them sting. Don't want owies right?" I really really didn't.