Graduation

It's been a month sense I started living with Leona and Ruggie. I meet lots of people while I was here! I meet Jack who is A Wolf and I learned Leona is Lion not a Kitty. He got pouty if you called him that! I also got to meet all the HouseWardens. Leona said Housewardens were the Leaders of their dorms. And that we were only staying at this place till summer. But It was going to be summer soon. Leona said we were leaving tomorrow. He said we were going to AfterGlow Savanna. It's a really really warm place to live. Kind like Savanna claw.

The houseWardens were really nice but some were kinda scary. There was one that was really scary and had a hard stare at me. I hid in Leona's shoulder. from them, The other scary one was the one in Red and white. He was really loud and talked about rules and I didn't like loud. Leona didn't like that I liked the one with horns though! He had pretty eyes like Leona did. 

I liked his friend to. They had pink in their hair and called me Little one. They also didn't touch me if I asked them not to. It was only ok for Leona to hold me. Ruggie was ok to but I preferred Leona. 

Leona showed me a picture of his family. He showed me his Big brother who he said was loud and that if I didn't want to talk to him I didn't have to. He also showed me his Nephew. He said his nephew was just as loud but that I had to play nice. That he was nice and that He just wasn't as bad as he thought he was. I wasn't sure what that meant but I didn't wanna share Leona. 

"Cub, Stop the pouting" I pouted more. I didn't wanna share him! He was my Leona! Ruggie snickered.

"Come on Leona, They've been pouting ever sense you told them about Cheka" Leona put a hand on his hip. 

"And? I don't get what made them so upset" I crossed my arms. Ruggie chuckled.

"Perhaps, They don't want to share you? They like you best after all" Leona blinked and squatted down.

"Ok cub is that what this is? You not wanting to "Share" me?" I nodded. Leona smirked and picked me up.

"Cub, Cheka is a bit older then you. He's 6. You might find you like having him around" I looked up and sniffed.

"But What if you don't like me anymore" Leona put a hand to his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"Cub, When would that ever happen, Believe me that one is annoying to be around on a good day. He is Naughty and a slacker. Your my cub. Even if I spend time with him You are my first priority" I nodded. He picked me up and nosed my forehead then my ear. I giggled. He smirked.

"There is my Cub, come on now smile for me" I smiled at him and he smirked back.

"Besides I personally think you will like my Brother's Wife, She has a fondness for kids. Take a look" Leona held the letter for me. He had been teaching me words recently. 

"She says she is Excited to meet you, and that she can't wait to introduce you to your new cousin" I made a face and Leona smirked.

"Come on, You know you have to see him as your Cousin to" I stuck out my Tongue. Leona told me Crowley came one day with Papers. The papers said Leona was my new Guardian. I wouldn't call Leona Daddy though. Cause Leona was a good person he wasn't like daddy at all! 

"Shehehe guess they don't like Cheka either" Leona sighed.

"You aren't helping Ruggie, Make your self useful and help!" Ruggie smirked before smiling big at me.

"It will be fun Yuu! The Queen loves kids and Leona's brother King Farena is real nice" Leona scoffed. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"You know... Leona has his own wing at the Palace.." I tilted my head. He had a bird.