New Life

I woke up with Leona holding me close. I smiled cause He did come back to nap like he promised! I was worried he wouldn't. But I didn't wanna cause trouble. This was Leona's home. I snuffled closer and hugged his shirt. I felt him move and then he stretched really Big pulling me in. I giggle cause he does this alot when he wakes up.

"Hehehe Leona heheh let go" Leona smirked.

"When did the Palace pillows get so Lumpy. Maybe I should help fluff it up" I squeaked as he squeezed me. Wiggling I bite his arm. He snorted.

"Still got your baby fangs I see" I nommed his arm and he nipped me! Letting go me made a face.

"Thanks for the Drool Cub" He said shaking his arm. I giggled.

"I said to let go" He rolled his eyes and stretched getting up. He looked outside and scratched his head.

"Looks like we slept quite a while. It's probably dinner soon Cub, Do you want to try eating with the Pride again? Or just us?" I played with Leona's braid.. I didn't know if I wanna be down there. It's kinda loud.

"C-can we just stay here... Just for tonight?" Leona gave me a small smile and nosed behind my ear.

"Sure Cub, We don't have to head down there tonight. Try again tomorrow?" I nodded and hugged him. Leona was really understanding like that. He let me do things Daddy never let me do. He let me Chose and he was ok when I didn't chose what he wanted me to. 

He called a Servant that ran to get us some food. She was nice and Brought back some Broth, and Leona got some Meat Strew. he let me try a little but I wasn't allowed to have alot cause it would give me a tummy ache. Leona makes sure I don't get them. I think he doesn't like it when I'm sad. He was always trying to get me to smile. 

"Thank you" I said to the Ms. Servant. She smiled at me and walked out.

"That's Shen, She is the only Servant in my wing" I looked at Leona. He had a sad look in his eye. I gave him a small smile.

"She sounds nice... But she is quiet. not like Ruggie at all" Leona snorted.

"Well, They are Cousins. Distant but they are" I smiled.

"Really?" Leona nodded.

"Yep, But she was nicer to be around. doesn't nag me like Ruggie does" I gave Leona a small sad look.

"But Ruggie also says his mind. He is Open. I like that" Leona smirked.

"Ya Cub, I do to. Once he Graduates I already offered him a job here." I smiled big.

"So After he comes back next Summer he can come here?" Leona nodded and pet my head.

"Yes he will be coming here. We will also be seeing him in a week or so." I hopped on the bed a Little smiling. There was a small knock and Leona raised an eye brow before sighing.

"Come in Cheka" The door opened and Cheka peeked in. Leona tensed but relaxed when Cheka didn't move. 

"Can I come in Uncle?" Leona raised an eye brow and motioned him in. I hugged the Shirt close.

"Hey Cousin, Hi Uncle" Leona stood and helped me off the bed.

"Cheka, Is there a reason your here and not in your wing?" Cheka played with his hands. 

"I... You didn't come to dinner. I wanted to see if you're ok..." Leona sighed and crouched down putting a hand on his head.

"We're fine Cheka. Yuu just didn't feel up to being around everyone yet. It was alot at lunch" Cheka nodded and looked at me. I hid a little in Leona's old Gym shirt.