Royal Adviser

"Papa? What's a Royal Adviser?" I asked Glaring at the Meanies who were talking bad about leona! Leona covered his mouth But I saw the smirk.

"A royal adviser someone one who helps the King make hard choices. Kind of like when you can't pick between what shirt I pull out for you. I tell you what your day is gonna be like Cub and then it makes it easier to pick" I made an Oh face.

"That's a hard job" Leona nodded.

"Ya, I didn't know if I really wanted to do it. It means I have to talk to Farena all day" He sighed and then smirked.

"But Thought it might give me something to do when you get older" I pouted.

"What do you mean? Aren't you gonna be with me?" Leona took a breath.

"Of course, But when you get older your gonna go to school. I won't be able to go to school with ya. Cheka might but he would be in a different year then you" I looked down. He put his head on mine.

"That's not for a few more years yet though. Farena just needs some...Advice here and there for now" I nodded. Leona let me finish eating before we threw our stuff away. He set me down and some of the servants started walking around and away from us. I don't know why they were so mean to Leona.

We walked out of the Kitchen. I hugged him around his neck. Leona didn't deserve to have people not like him. Once we left and walked to our Wing. It was nap time. Leona set us down and laid back. He looked at me and moved closer curling up and next to his side. I felt him pet my head.

"You doing ok Cub?" I nodded... then shook my head.

"why are they being mean to you?" Leona took a sharp breath and sighed.

"Cub... their not like you.. or like the rest of our er...Family. They don't know me.." He sighed and I don't think he wanted me to hear but I still did.

'This would be so much easier if they remembered" It kinda made me sad cause I didn't know what he wanted me to remember. Daddy said that was one of the only things I was actually good for to. My memory.

"Cub...Yuu... do you remember anything about... Unique magic?" I made a face.

"Magic? Like the stuff at the Ceremony? Papa" he sighed and shook his head.

"I didn't think so... Cub Unique magic is the same but only cause they are both magic. Unique magic is something only a few people can do. Kinda like a Special skill" I made an Oh face.

"Can I do that?' Leona frowned.

"Not sense I've known you" I looked down and he pet my head.

"That's ok though. You don't need Magic to do anything. you can do whatever you want K?" I nodded again. He gave me a sad smile.

"My Unique Magic... scares people... They see someone Intimidating and with a Dangerous Magic and get scared" I pouted.

'But your nice! They shouldn't get scared when your nice!" Leona snorted.

"Wish you said that when I was a Cub... But anyway. They still do. Their scared and so they lash out." I pouted.

"Was Daddy scared then? When he lasted out?" Leona gave a low Growl before taking a breath.

"Even if he was that isn't an Excuse for how he treated you. You don't deserve to be treated like Nothing. Ever" I nodded and hugged leona.

'You don't either. Not an Excuse that their scared. They are still being mean" Leona blinked then gave a small laugh and hugged me back.