List of Classes and Information: Racial Exclusive Classes I

[Akamin: Mystic (Lv.1s): a single primary defense class that is exclusive to the Akamin and to those that have mastered any of the seven primary classes. This class specializes in managing the resource Light to heal allies, buff allies, debuff, and damage enemies. Max. seven stacks of Light.]

« {Spirit, Defense: Pulling}, {R-C/M, AoE, Melee}, {CT: Low, CD: Med, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, MLE, CTL, HDW}, {ARC: LA} »

     - Absorption glyph: the user draws a glyph that increases target allies' damage mitigation, restores a percentage of their health, and increases the potency of the next arte cast. Adds a stack of Light.

     - Blade Glyph: the user draws a glyph that creates a blade of celestial energy that strikes all targets in a cone. Becomes Radiant Blade. Radiant Blade: The user strikes all enemies in a circle; a percentage of the user's health is restored. If Blade Glyph or Radiant Blade deals critical damage, Radiant Blade becomes Luminous Blade. Luminous Blade: the user strikes all enemies in a line. Generates enemy hate. Adds stack of Light.

     - Empyrean Glyph: the user draws a glyph that fires a celestial energy arrow at target enemy dealing damage. Target enemy has reduced damage. Generates enemy hate. The user gains a stack of Light.

     - Ward Glyph: The user draws a glyph that increases the target's allies' damage mitigation and reflects a portion of damage to all nearby enemies. The user gains a stack of Light.

     - Angelic Wings: The user consumes one stack of Light, the user gains reduced cooldown and cast time. All nearby enemies take damage over time. Generates enemy Hate.

     - Celestial Aura: the user consumes three stacks of Light and releases an aura of celestial energy that increases all nearby allies' health regeneration, and all nearby enemies take damage and have reduced speed.

     - Celestial Radiance: the user consumes five stacks of Light and releases a wave of celestial energy that restores a percentage of all nearby allies' health and damages all nearby enemies. Generates enemy Hate.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Fangoul: Spirit Guardian/Spirit Priestess (Lv.1s): a single primary Healer class that is exclusive to the Fangoul and to those that have mastered any of the seven primary classes. This class specializes in dealing damage to target enemies and buffing nearby allies. Artes vary based on what tribe and sex the player has chosen for their avatar. Males increase damage mitigation, females restore health.]

« {Spirit, Defense: Pulling}, {R-C/M, AoE, Melee}, {CT: Low, CD: Med, DR: Med}, {WPC: KNI, SAC, MLE, PLA, SWD, SHD}, {ARC: MA} »

     - Hallowed Strike: The user dashes towards target enemy dealing damage to the target. If the user is a male all nearby allies' gain increased damage mitigation and health regeneration. If the user is a female all nearby allies' health is restored by a percentage of their total health.

     - Sacred Soul: This arte changes form depending on if the user is male or female. Sacred Anima – Male: The user increases target ally's damage mitigation and health regeneration. If the target receives damage a portion is reflected back to all nearby enemies. Sacred Animus – Female: The user restores a percentage of target ally's health. The target ally's next arte has increased damage.

     - Bestial Spirit: This arte changes form depending on the sub-race of the user. Savage Pounce - Felidae: The user strikes target enemy and all nearby enemies in a cone. Hounding Strike - Inuki: The user strikes target enemy and all nearby enemies in a line. Gale Storm - Niao-la: The user creates a gust air at target area in a circle. Draconic Roar - Ahigallia: The user shouts dealing damage to all all-nearby enemies in a cone. Aqueous Burst – Merama: the user deals damage to all enemies in a cone. Deafening Burr - Entoan: The user creates a sound that damages all nearby enemies in a circle.