List of Monsters VIII: Chuko (Bestial) - Marine

Bestial type monsters that live primarily underwater in oceans, seas, lakes, and rivers.

131.Spirog: an amphibian monster resembling a frog or toad. capable of moving around of land by bouncing and rolling. The creature is coved in small spikes and has a swirl pattern on its stomach. (name comes from combination of Spike and frog.)

- Life stages

+ Spipole: the tadpole or infant stage of the Spirog. These monsters live in ponds and near lakes. They have bumpy skin where their spikes will develop as they age.

+ Spiribbit: child stage. It still retains appendages from its tadpole stage, the spikes on its body have been to lengthen but are still not quite sharp.

+ Spirog: a fully matured stage. It has lost the appendages from its tadpole stage. The spikes on its body have fully hardened, it has slimy skin, and it uses its tongue to capture prey. They can spite an acidic stomach fluid.

+ Spioad: a variant of Spirog that has dry skin instead of slimy.

- Variants

+ Emerald Dart: a highly venomous Spirog.

+ Mimic Dart: a Spirog capable of changing the color and patterns of its skin.

+ Hypno Eye: a Spirog capable of confusing prey.

+ Specter Glass: a clear see through variant of the Spirog.

+ Gigalith: a giant Spirog that has stone-like spikes.

+ Dagger Dart: a spirog that has claw like bones in its hands and feet.

132.Buru: a fish with lizard like appearance. Is capable of walking on land. The Buru hunts by attacking from bodies of water and paralyzing its victims and then dragging them underwater.

133.Kelpie: a monster that takes the appearance of an aquatic horse. These monsters live near lakes and try to drown their prey.

- Neugle: a variant of the Kelpie.

134.Ahuizotl: a monster that resembles a hybrid between an aquatic dog. Its fur is clumped together forming spines, it also has hands and an additional claw shaped appendage on its tail.

135.Isonade: giant one-eyed monster shark.

136.Samebito: a humanoid shark-like monster that lives deep in the seas.

137.Kakada: Spider-like crabs that pull their legs together to form a shell

- King Kakada: a larger variant of the Kakada monster.

- Hermit kakada: these Kakada have fused the hind legs into a shell to protect themselves.

- Colony Kakada: a tiny variant of the kakada these monsters form colonies by grouping together and cementing themselves to surfaces. These monsters form around a single large King. Each member is merely a copy of the original. They defend themselves by releasing a toxic substance. (origin Barnacle)

138.Nguruvilu: a monster that has the appearance of an aquatic fox snake hybrid

139.Merlion: a creature that with the appearance of a lion, seahorse, fish hybrid.

- Singa-Laut: variant of the Merlion.

- Shachihoko: Variant of Merlion with a tigers head

140.Amikiri: a snake like creatures with a beak and lobster like claws.

141.Kraken: a giant squid, and octopus hybrid.