Items Types

Item Types

In the game there are a number of classifications for items these include: Ammunition/Projectiles, Consumables, Key Items, Multiplayer, Tools, Misc. Items, Materials/Upgrade, Items/Cores, Chalices, Weapons/Armor/Accessories, and Artes.

----------

Item storage

When players initially start playing, they are given a small bag that they can use to store items that they acquire in the game. These bags each have separate spaces for storing different items, some of these include; key items, quest items, Armory (stores equipment; weapons, armor, and accessories), crafting materials, consumables, and dyes. Players can increase the number of items they can store by acquiring bag slots; these bag slots can be acquired by purchasing them from vendors or by completing quests.

Players can also store these items in them in vaults which players gain access to in inns or when a player purchases a house. These items have a limitless storage capacity. Players also have a separate dresser to story glamour spheres, chroma cubes, and dyes.

----------

Soul-bound Items

Of the many different items that players accrue, some of those items are soul-bound items. Soul-bound items are items that cannot be traded, sold, or gifted to another player. They can only be sold to NPCs and some items cannot be sold at all. If an items would become soul-bound to a player a message will be displayed notifying the player that this item will become soul-bound. Typically, only items that are Legendary, Mythic, or Ancient tier are items that become Soul-bound upon equip.

There are five types of Soul-bonds:

- Bound on Pick-up (BoP): this type applies mainly to quest items, items received from mail, or purchased items.

- Bound on Equip (BoE): This type of soul-binding prevents the item from being traded, sold, or gifted to another player after it has been equipped for the first time, and typically refers to equipment or cosmetic items that players receive as a reward or for crafting.

- Bound on use (BoU): this effect applies to many different cosmetic items that a player may receive.

- Bound to Account (BtA): This type of soul-bond refers to items that are purchased and is shared across every avatar the player has created. This typically refers to items purchased from the online store and can also refer to items that are acquired in-game.

+ Bound to Character (BtC): this refers to items that is bound to a specific avatar and is not shared account wide. This type of binding refers to items that are purchased from the online store.

----------

Weapons/Armor

All weapons are divided into many groups such as; swords, catalysts, sacraments, ranged, melee, bludgeons, polearms, hidden weapons, shields, and crossover weapons. These then have their own damage types based on strength, dexterity, intelligence, and spirit. Each weapon has own unique play style. Weapons are also differentiated by the grip; players will have one handed, and two-handed grips.

Likewise, all armor is divided into different groups: Light, Medium, and Heavy. Light armor offers the least amount of protection, and weighs the least, and is usually made from cloth such as; wool, linen, cotton, Silk, flax, Jute, or Linothorax. Medium armor is an armor that is balanced between protection, and weight, and is usually made from some kind of monster hide, rawhide or a wide variety of tanned leather. Heavy armor typically offers the most amount of protection while weighing the most and is usually made from some form of metal; Bronze, Iron, cold Iron, Steel, Platinum, mythril or some fictional metal within the game. Armor can also be defined by whether it protects against Physical (Defense), and Non-physical (Resistance) damage.