EP 21

Wei Wuxian had lived for 20 years and had never had trouble with interpersonal relationships. He always talked and did things straightforwardly. He could get along with people he liked or disliked peacefully. If he was really unhappy, he would fight without saying anything.

But no one had ever made him tangled in this way now.

Getting too close to him, it seemed that it was not right, wanting to leave him, but felt a little reluctant.

The reason for these thoughts was that he suddenly realized what he had done while Lan Wangji was drunk.

He had seen a lot of mad people who were drunk. And he had done many time that he did crazy things with these drunk people although he himself was not drunk. But he never thought that he could do that kind of thing while someone was drunk.

Thinking of what happened just now, Wei Wuxian suddenly felt that pouring a pot of cold tea over his head was not enough to calm him down.He subconsciously shouted: "Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji in the compartment quickly replied, "Um, I am here."

Wei Wuxian: "..." His fingers curled up.

He actually wanted to ask Lan Wangji if he had more tea? One more pot. But now he thought why Lan Wangji needed to serve him tea and water. Then he didn't know what to say next.

He did not speak, Lan Wangji was also silent. Wei Wuxian obviously couldn't see him, but for some reason he could imagine that he might lowered his head at this time, looking a little depressed.

Wei Wuxian could not accept Lan Wangji's appearance like this the most-even if it was imaginary.

In order to break the awkward silence, he desperately mobilized his mind, and finally he really found a topic: "Lan Zhan, tomorrow is the last day of the talk meeting, right?"

"..." Lan Wangji said dully, "Um."

It seemed that this topic was not very good.

But Wei Wuxian didn't want to deliberately change the top at this time, so he had to continue:

"I will go back tomorrow. Thank you for these two days, uh, for taking care of me."

The word " take care" was used in a very subtle way-if that someone was forcibly tied back and watched could be considered to being taken care.

Wei Wuxian really felt that Lan Wangji had been accompanying him for two days. But Lan Wangji didn't think so at all.

He said coldly: "No need."

Wei Wuxian's fingers tugged the clothes on his body—that was Lan Wangji's underwear. His own clothes were still hanging outside, and he didn't know if it would be dry tomorrow morning.

Realizing this, Wei Wuxian thought: If it couldn't be dry, tried to use a method to dry it, or just wore it even it was wet. He couldn't wear Lan Wangji's clothes any more .

Thinking that this might be the last time they two got along in this period of time, it was hard to predict when they met next time. Wei Wuxian settled down, thinking about asking all the questions clearly. He proactively mentioned what Lan Wangji told him: "Lan Zhan, about the dream you talked about last time..."

Lan Wangji, who was next door, paused, his voice became serious, and said, "...what's wrong."

Wei Wuxian said: "I thought about it carefully, and I don't think it is necessary to stay here as you said. For example, you tell me all the bad things you see, whether it is true or not, I pay attention to it. Don't go where there is danger, and I won't provoke people who shouldn't be offended. It is the solution, right?"