EP 59

Lan Wangji closed the door and pressed his slightly trembling fingertips on the latch. He took a deep breath to calm his mood, slowly let go his hand, and then walked into the room.

The Silence Room was still his Silence Room, but with more furnishings and decorations, all of them were red, and the '囍'(double happiness) characters were posted everywhere, telling him that everything that happened today was not a dream. At the same time, it also guided him to go behind the screen.

There was a man in a red wedding dress sitting on the couch, his figure was alike him, and his sitting posture showed a little randomness.

This person was so careless before, somehow he suddenly cared about these rigid formulas at this time. Lan Wangji slowly walked over, and the person who had been sitting quietly suddenly raised his face, his eyes flashed a little, and he seemed to be unable to wait any longer, and suddenly rushed forward.

Lan Wangji hugged him steadily, and they two rolled around a few times before falling onto the bed. Wei Wuxian was top, Lan Wangji was beneath. Wei Wuxian's hair was a little messy, he looked at Lan Wangji condescendingly, and licked his lips, complained:

"Lan Zhan, you come back too late. I'm impatient."

Lan Wangji followed his words and coaxed: "Well, my fault."

At this time, he could tolerate everything Wei Wuxian said, and could give in. Nothing else, just because this person now dressed in wedding dress, entangled with him on the couch.

Wei Wuxian smiled. The solemnity and emotion of movement in front of the elders was all gone. He stretched out his hand unscrupulously and touched Lan Wangji's red collar, and his fingertips traced the dark golden curls on the front.

Finally, he grabbed a piece of tail hanging down from his band of forehead.

The band of forehead was still the band of forehead, snow-white, incompatible with his festive red today.

Wei Wuxian tugged at it and said, "Do you know? Lan Zhan, I almost couldn't help pulling it down in front of Old man Lan just now ." Lan Wangji's eyesight was soft, he said, "You can do it now. "

Wei Wuxian didn't do, as if he wasn't so anxious, he let it go, and smiled: "Wait a moment, we haven't drunk our wedding wine yet."

He made a nuisance and motioned Lan Wangji to look at the bedside table. Sure enough, there was wine on the table, but for some reason, there were three glasses.

Wei Wuxian stretched out his hand to catch the wine glassed, lowered his head and sniffed, and handed one of them to Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji took a look, it wasn't wine, but tea.

Wei Wuxian blinked at him and was very proud of his own wit: "If you are drunk, then it will be boring. The night is more valuable than a lot of money. Come, cheers." Lan Wangji said, "Um. "

The arms of they two intersected, their red sleeves were tangled together, and their posture was a bit awkward. They tacitly moved their heads forward, their lips touched their respective wine glasses, and then leaned their necks backward tacitly and drank the wine up.

Wei Wuxian sighed contentedly, threw away the empty wine glass in his hand and wiped his lips. The red clothes made his whole person extraordinarily bright, showing a different kind of freshness from ordinary days. The light of the red candle on the table jumped in his eyes, adding a little more vitality.

Lan Wangji thought silently, this person was his.

He did not speak, but followed the steps that the bridal chamber should have, pulling his belt with one hand and his collar with another. Before Wei Wuxian could react, most of his red dress had been stripped off.