EP 46

Wei Wuxian lay in his arms, panting, and then said after a long time: "HanGuang Jun, you are... ruthless." Lan Wangji said, "You are self-inflicted!" While he embraced Wei Wuxian tighter.

They two hugged each other and calmed down for a while, Lan Wangji took the clean cloth towels and cleaned them up.

Wei Wuxian lay in his arms and started to talk about business lazily: "Where is Jin Zixuan?"

Lan Wangji said: "A separate room for him and Ms. Jiang." Wei Wuxian said: "Um."

He said again: "There is a spy in retinues of Jin clan. I will tell him tomorrow."

Lan Wangji said: "I have already told him."

Wei Wuxian was taken aback for a moment, then smiled: "Lan Zhan, you are the person who knows me."

Lan Wangji said, "It's the second time." It meant that they were attacked for the second time.

Wei Wuxian said, "It is premeditated."

Lan Wangji said: "Um."

Wei Wuxian said, "When will the third time be?"

Lan Wangji fell into thoughts.

Wei Wuxian stretched his spine and sat up from his arms. He didn't seem to be nervous or afraid at all, and said, "We haven't fought back yet, it doesn't mean we are afraid. It's time to give them some lesson. It seems that we must have a good chat with our brother-in-law."

Two months later.The black clouds that had been gathering for a long time over the Mass Grave seemed to be a bit thicker than in the past.

At the same time, in Lanling City, almost all the people in the city opened the doors and windows, and curiously looked at the doorway extending long and far away to the red carpet flower street of Jinlin Terrace.

Guests crowded on the Jinlin Terrace. The disciple in charge of registration was busy with writing ,and the disciple in charge of receiving gifts was very busy too. Today was the wedding day of the young master of the Jin clan and the miss of the Jiang clan.

Wealthy merchants and good-natured cultivators, and those who had reputation all received the invitations to the banquet, the proud snow waves of Venus paved a brilliant sea of flowers along the high steps.

At this moment, there was a small commotion among the crowd.

Two men in white walked slowly on the other end of the long steps, both of them were tall and handsome. They were Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian who had been out of sight for a long time.

HanGuang Jun was still wearing Lan's clan uniform today. Surprisingly, Wei Wuxian next to him also changed his previous appearance. He wore a white dress that was somewhat similar to Lan Wangji. The difference was a bright red belt and a black flute still stuck on his waist. He looked a bit less cynic and frivolous, a bit more mature and steady.

They two brought the remnants of the Wen clan to the Mass Grave on the grounds of completely quelling the evil chaos, which caused quite a stir in immortal world.

Over the past half a year, the clouds still hung over the Mass Grave, but they two never revealed any news to the outside world. No one knew how they were going. So as soon as they appeared, the crowd started talking in a low voice.

The disciple of the Jin clan greeted with a smile, and respectfully saluted: "HanGuang Jun, Young Master Wei." Lan Wangji nodded and showed two invitation cards. The disciple registered, but did not leave immediately and waited where he was- implying that it was time for them to give gifts.

Wei Wuxian leaned forward with a smile,saying: "Our gift is a bit special. Wait a minute. After the banquet is over, I will personally give it to the newlyweds. You can make a note first and say I owe it."