EP 35

Wei Wuxian was suffocated.

The feeling that a secret place was stabbed into was more difficult to accept than he had imagined. He was completely thinking about "that person is Lan Wangji" ,did he reluctantly continue.

His untied hand scratched on the quilt, his eyeballs turned around, tumbling all around. He caught a glimpse of Lan Wangji pursing his lips and poking his ass seriously with his fingers.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help covering his flushed face.

He desperately said: "Lan Zhan, I'm serious, just come in directly. I, I think it's okay, no problem."

He would rather Lan Wangji directly poke in with his own penis than just staring at his lower body so seriously.

A drop of sweat slipped from Lan Wangji's forehead. He said with difficulty, "Wait, you will get hurt." As he said, his knuckles flexed in an arc.

Wei Wuxian was completely impatient, he threatened like an animal showed its fangs:

"Lan Zhan, do you not believe me or look down on me? I'm... ahhh, fuck!"

As he was talking, he suddenly snapped his waist and kicked his feet forward, making his whole person tremble.

Lan Wangji said nervously, "It hurts?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, unable to speak.

Lan Wangji looked at him, he suddenly understood.

He touched the place just now with his fingers, used more force, and pressed down.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled again as expected, his legs twitched and he was held back by Lan Wangji again.

The sensitive spot in his body was found.

Lan Wangji had never seen Wei Wuxian showing such a crazy appearance, and couldn't tell his own mood for a while. He used the body to firmly restrain his subconscious struggling, and constantly rubbing the soft flesh in the hole.

"Ah! Ah, ah, Lan Zhan Lan Zhan!"

All of Wei Wuxian's dissatisfaction was forced back into his stomach. Originally, he was about to stand up to protest. Halfway through, he fell back on the couch and couldn't say a word of refutation.

Lan Wangji added another finger.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!Ahhhhh!!!"

Wei Wuxian had never experienced this kind of pleasure- unlike ejaculation, it was long and continuous, which caught him firmly. There was nowhere to escape, his thighs and calves trembled to almost cramping.

The intestines became more and more wet, and even some unknown liquid dripped out, which completely wet Lan Wangji's fingers.

He finally couldn't move his gaze away from Wei Wuxian anymore. He watched intently at the pink mouth being expanded by his fingers repeatedly. He listened to the person under him screaming following his movements.

Wei Wuxian's penis leaked sperm once, but it still stood upright. Lan Wangji jerked his hand out.

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes wide, He didn't even notice that two lines of tears flowed down from the corner of his eyes. His face flushed and his body was soft.

"What..." He gasped intermittently, "What, what? fuck..."

Lan Wangji said, "Speak politely."

Wei Wuxian argued instinctively, "You let me speak politely now? Are you human?"

Lan Wangji stopped speaking, holding the roots of his legs and separating, pushing his already swollen penis into the wet entrance.

Wei Wuxian: "Huh? Huh..."