EP 53

Lan Wangji said, "You go back to the Silence Room first, and I will visit uncle."

Wei Wuxian said, "No, I will go with you."

Lan Wangji said: "If you go, he will only get more angry."

Wei Wuxian said, "Won't he be angry when I stay in your room?"

As soon as they two walked into Yunshen's gate, they had a disagreement at the fork in the road. Lan Wangji refused to let Wei Wuxian go with him, but Wei Wuxian did not let Lan Wangji to go alone.

At that time, a person walked slowly over the road and couldn't help laughing when he saw the two "arguing" at the fork.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji both turned around, that person was not someone else but Lan Xichen.

Lan Wangji said seriously: "Elder brother."

Wei Wuxian also saluted: "ZeWu Jun."

Lan Xichen nodded slightly, said straightforwardly: "Wangji, uncle is looking for you. Since you are back, then go over."

Lan Wangji nodded, glanced at Wei Wuxian, turned away and left.

Wei Wuxian was about to keep up hurriedly, but Lan Xichen stopped him calmly, and said, "Young Master Wei, do you mind staying with me for a while?"

Wei Wuxian smiled bitterly: "How can I refuse?"

Lan Xichen said indifferently: "You are too worried. I really want to talk to you for a while."

Since Wei Wuxian went to the Mass Grave, ZeWu Jun helped them in the Lan clan both openly and secretly. Otherwise, Lan Qiren would have long been unable to sit still and would go to catch Lan Wangji himself. Therefore, Wei Wuxian did not refute any more, but obediently left with Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen took him turn around and around in Yunshen, and went further and further, and finally arrived at a place that Wei Wuxian had never been to, a very quiet courtyard. He pushed the door open and motioned him to enter.

For a moment, Wei Wuxian had the illusion of "Eldest Brother Lan was going to lock me here?", but then he saw Lan Xichen also following him and coming in together.

Wei Wuxian said: "Then, Sect Master Lan, I am really worried about Lan Zhan now, why do you take me so far?"

Lan Xichen comforted him and said: "You don't have to worry, I know what Wangji will say. I told uncle in advance that uncle won't do something to him."

Wei Wuxian said: "But Lan Zhan is scolded by Mr. Lan...because of me, how can I stand aside like this, I can't do it."

Lan Xichen smiled and said, "Young Master Wei, I am a Sect Master. If Wangji was impulsive and enthusiastic, doing wrong things with you regardlessly. Do you think I will really let you be?"

Wei Wuxian was taken aback for a moment: "You mean..."

Lan Xichen didn't continue immediately, but said, "Young Master Wei may not know where this is. This was once the residence of our mother."

Wei Wuxian thought for a while, and said, "Mrs. Lan? I have never heard Lan Zhan mention her."

Not only that, but there was also very little news in the outside world about her, because she never met anyone because of her illness, and later died early.

Lan Xichen said: "In fact, we don't know much about our mother."

In Wei Wuxian's slightly surprised gaze, Lan Xichen told him the story he knew about QingHeng Jun and Mrs. Lan, from falling in love at first sight to becoming enemy, to getting married despite the opposition of elders, and finally to the house arrest until death, Wei Wuxian was stunned.