EP 8

Wei Wuxian waited, and Lan Wangji did not respond for a long time. He thought that HanGuang Jun would not go on. Unexpectedly, Lan Wangji struggled for a long time, and answered.

He said: 'Yes.'

Wei Wuxian said disdainfully : 'Sure enough... what did you say?!'

Lan Wangji took a deep breath in, looking at his eyes, and said with an extremely serious expression: 'I will be responsible.'

'It is caused by me, I... should be responsible.'

Wei Wuxian was shocked greatly.

This time Lan Wangji won.

Wei Wuxian stared at him blankly when Lan Wangji reached out his hand tremblingly, and was about to grab his pants very firmly. Only then did he suddenly return to his senses. He was scared and backed away three times. He leaned his back against the head of the bed, protecting his pants with both hands, and shook his head repeatedly: 'No no no! Calm down! Lan... I mean, HanGuang Jun. Do you really know what you are going to do?'

Lan Wangji's brows frowned slightly: 'Do you think, I don't know?'

Wei Wuxian thought: Yes,HanGuang Jun was not an immortal after all. He was also a man, a young man. Even if it was Yunshen, it would teach certain knowledge in a rigid way.

Wei Wuxian grabbed his trousers desperately, as if to protect his last dignity in front of Lan Wangji. He said in a serious tone: 'Anyway, you don't need to do.'

Lan Wangji asked: 'Then what do you want to do.'

Wei Wuxian didn't know what he himself was talking about, and said, 'Of course I will do it myself.'

Wei Wuxian felt that he was probably infected by Lan Wangji. He had always been eloquent. While he felt that he had gotten into the trap now?

He could only pretend that everything was still under his control. He continued: 'So, HanGuang Jun, can you please go away?'

'...' Lan Wangji was also upset.But he was very sensitive to such words, and said immediately, 'You want to escape.'

Wei Wuxian really thought so, and said, 'I won't.'

After hesitating for a moment, Lan Wangji said, 'Okay. I go away.'

Wei Wuxian raised his eyes and glanced at him. He didn't know why Lan Wangji suddenly became so obedient again. But when he saw that he picked up the rope at the head of the bed again, he almost stopped his breath: 'What are you doing?'

Lan Wangji said solemnly: 'Tie you.'

Wei Wuxian: 'If you tie me up, then how can I do it?'

He was well-founded. Lan Wangji held the rope and was lost in thought.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and pretended to be dead when Lan Wangji lifted over the quilt on him.

Wei Wuxian's brow jumped when Lan Wangji untied his belt.

Lan Wangji's hand stretched out towards him. When his obviously trembling fingertips touched his thigh, and drew back suddenly as if being scalded, Wei Wuxian was very nervous , thinking: Was it enough, enough?

He realized that he was even harder after bargaining.

There was only a little feeling at first, but now it stood up completely and really uncomfortable.

He heard Lan Wangji swallowed the saliva clearly.

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes a little, '...?'

Lan Wangji sat opposite him, not too close, and definitely not too far away, just like a doctor who diagnosed a patient, forcing himself to suppress all crazy thoughts in the mind.