Part Twelve

((Thanks to @Snowowl52 for the suggestion! (:))

A few months later... FEBRUARY 14, 20xx

Ink's POV
Today was Valentine's Day, and I was so excited! I told Error we should hang out today, to have our first date on the day of love. He told me he would 'figure it out'. I suppose he did, since he told me to be ready in a couple minutes. I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a simple brown flannel with a white undershirt, along with some black jeans. The basic 'formal-ish' attire for me. A knock sounded at the door to which I quickly ran over and opened it, smiling at the visitor.

Error stood in the doorway with a small bouquet, flowers that ranged in colors to meet my normal rainbow color scheme. I smiled and took them, kissing his cheek "They're lovely, I love them. Thank you, Ruru" Error smiled and nodded, following Ink inside as he went to put the flowers in water. He sighed checking the time "Don't take too long, dear. We have to get to your surprise before it gets taken" Ink only nodded, placing the vase of flowers in the center of the counter. He walked back over to Error "Alright, I'm ready" Error nodded "Close your eyes" he said as he smiled and took his hand, teleporting them somewhere just as Ink closed his eyes. He led him carefully to an area, gently pulling him down to sit on a soft material. Ink opened his eyes to see they were in Outertale, sitting on a large blue blanket. Around them were some of Ink's favorite snacks, in case he got hungry. Ink smiled and leaned against Error "It's amazing.." Error simply chuckled, leaning back into him "I thought you'd like it. I know you mentioned something about not coming here often, so I thought I'd bring you here"

Ink looked up at Error as he returned the look, which just ended up in staring at one another. Ink leaned up and gave him a quick, gentle kiss before relaxing again. Error wrapped his arm around him, looking up at the stars as he leaned his head against Ink's. Ink snuggled up to Error "It is a bit cold though.." Error took his jacket off and draped it around Ink's shoulders, digging around in a small backpack afterwards. He pulled out a blanket similar to the one they were sitting on, though it was rainbow with a brown underside. He laid it across his and Ink's legs, snuggling him again "Better?" Ink nodded, yawning quietly. All of the warmth, along with Error and the stars made him tired. "It's perfect..." he mumbled quietly before fully leaning against Error, falling asleep shortly after. Error chuckled and smiled, making sure Ink was comfortable and looking back up at the stars as he whispered,

"Goodnight, Inky..."

((Kinda short, but I hope you liked it- ÒwÓ))
((Be sure to check out my new one-shot book too!))