Chapter 33

Tumingin lang ako sa kaniya na kunot ang noo, with disbelief dahil sa reaksyon niya.

So he really is an assassin, huh?

"Isn't this wonderful? You know what they say, Honesty is the best policy. Oh, how I love it when the truth is finally revealed...", di ko na pinapansin pa ang sinasabi ng babae na nakahawak sa akin, but to the horrifying truth that I fell inlove with a man who has killed many people.

"Speechless, dear?", she says into my ear at pagkatapos ay tumawa, while I silently looked at Ruslan with eyes of disbelief and disappointment.

Hindi ko na alam pa kung ano ang mararamdaman ko at masasabi sa nalaman ko.

"Enough of your eye fcking, I'm getting tired of it, so I'm just gonna kill her...", my eyes grew but before she could even pull the trigger, I can hear something crashing down on her head, making her unconcious and falling to the ground.

"Seriously, do you both have to always be messy when you fight?", napalingon ako sa gulat ng marinig ko ang boses ng tito ni Ruslan.

"Hello darling...", he says while smiling at me, but my eyes moves on his right hand that was holding a gun.

Was he also an assassin too?!

"Amca, thank you for coming...", rinig kong sabi ni Ruslan, at naramdaman ko ang paglalakad nito papalapit sa kaniyang tito.

"Rica ederim, now you should bring Ysrielle, back to her family, they're already worried sick, and I will take care of your sister...", nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa sinabi nito.

He then release a chuckle when he saw my reaction, "They're not real siblings, let's just say they treated each other like siblings. But, I guess Anatolia never saw Alpheus as a sibling, but her Prince charming instead...", he says as he now bend to pick-up the unconcious woman into a bridal carry.

"Alpheus, you should bring Ysrielle back to her parents, I'll handle Ana, and the clean-up...", sabi nito sa pamangkin at tumango nalamang si Ruslan.

Humarap naman sa akin ang tito ni Ruslan nago nagsalita, "Sorry that you have to be part of their childish problems...", he says with an apolegetic grin.

"No. It's fine...", I said almost a whisper, ibinalik ko ang tingin ko kay Ruslan at nakita na tahimik lang siya na nakatingin sa ibang direksyon.

"Well the both of you should go, now. After you bring her back to her family, I want you to go straight to company grounds...", tumango nalamang ulit si Ruslan bilang tugon sa tito niya.

"Alright, take care...", sabi nito at nauna nang naglakad papaalis, "Let's go...", sabi naman ni Ruslan at nagsimula naring maglakad, but unlike him I can feelmy body trembling, at ang ramdam ko ang pagdalaw sa akin ng pagod.

I wasn't able to sleep kanina, and I can feel my shoulders gurtibg like hell dahil nasaksakan ito kanina ng scalpel.

"Ysrielle, are you fine?", agad naman siyang dumalo sa akin, he was about to hold me by the arms nang tinapik ko ang kamay niya paalis.

"Don't touch me, and just lead the way to your damn car...", Mahina kong sabi at pilit na hinahakbang ang mga paa para makalakad papunta na sa kotse niya.

"I should bring you to the hospital first, you're sti-", "I said lead me to your damned car! I don't want to go to the hospital! I want to go home!", sigaw ko sa kaniya as I feel tears leaving my eyes.

Umiiyak na pala ako habang unti-unting napapaupo sa sahig bg parking area, "Please, I'm tired. I just want to go back to my parents, and my family... Please, Ruslan...", I said between sobs.