𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Y/N gets on the bus and sits in front to be alone because this time, he doesn't expect anyone to be with him this morning and every following morning. He puts his AirPods on and plays some music. He sends a photo to Tom on Instagram to show him alone on the bus.

Today it's back to school day for Y/N and it's moving day for Tom. Tom sees a notification on his phone while his father is driving toward Brighton. He opens Y/N's photo and took on in response written on it "On my way to adulthood, call you tonight when all is settled <3 I might not be active today so don't be mad ^^"

Y/N responded: Don't worry I'm not going to be mad about this! See you tonight then ^^

Both of the boys put their phones back in their pockets, one going to school, the other going to live his life.

The evening comes and Y/N is already doing homework, last year of college, he has to be very focused this year. He finishes his homework, it's now 10 p.m. He picks up his phone to see if he received any messages and nothing. In a way, he knew that Tom would still be occupied by now, it's hard to move everything in just one day.

Y/n goes to his bed and goes on Twitter to scroll through his timeline. He sees some fan arts of the Dream Smp, people talking about all and nothing at the same time. He decided to tweet. "I'm bored, want to talk with people"

People answer the tweet with memes, and messages which Y/N responded to. Tubbo and Ranboo responded to go play with them but he's got school tomorrow so had to decline the offer. While answering some messages Tom called Y/N on Facetime.

"HEY!" Tom said shouting, holding his phone to find a place to put it.

Y/N giggles "You always find an opportunity to shout don't you?"

"Because I'm happy, finally moving but most importantly I get to see you."

Y/n smiled in front of his phone.

"You seem tired." Tom said to Y/N noticing his tired face and he's already in bed."

"The first day of school you know and you don't look tired from the road and moving everything."

"Oh but I am and still not finished but it was going to be very late so don"t mind me finishing this. Oh, and I have to make you a flat tour!"

Tom takes his phone and walks around his flat to show everything to Y/N.

It's a big apartment, not surprising knowing Tom. 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms in case friends are coming over and a living room opened on the kitchen. Y/N gets very sleepy looking at what tom is showing him.

"I'm going to let you sleep, you seemed very tired."

"You can stay, I don't mind" he says almost falling asleep.

"You're already falling asleep, go to sleep."

"But we can stay on the call though?"

"But I'm gonna make some noise building and moving stuff..."

"Please..."

Tom stayed silent for a bit. "Ok but only if you sleep"

" I will, don't worry."

"Good night."

"Good night Tom."

Tom put his phone on his desk to have a clear view of it. Y/N's phone is on his bedside table still on FaceTime with Tom

Tom is placing everything in his office furniture, posters, and his PC. Still on a call with Y/N, he watches him peacefully sleeping which makes him smile but he cannot feel only joy but a bit of sadness too. It's been two months that the boys have been in a relationship and both of them know that this situation is going to be difficult but not this difficult.

Time goes on for both of the boys, they keep calling each other, making videos, and sometimes Y/N would go to Brighton for the weekend and Tom would come back to Nottingham. The boys keep up like this for several weeks and they are happy with it.

It's almost the holidays now, of course, both of the boys can't wait to see each other. Y/N bought his tickets, first stop in London, to spend the day here with Tom then go to Brighton for two weeks.

A/N: show chapter, might be doing more a little chapter to give you more content.

Stay safe love you^^