𝑅𝑒𝓊𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓃

Saturday morning, Y/N and Oscar woke up approximately at the same time. They both take the breakfast, cereals, basic but worth it!

"So how are you today?" Oscar asked with his mouth full. a drop of milk leaked from his mouth

Y/N giggled. "I still feel tired but rested in a way. I'm going to see him today."

Oscar looked surprised "Well that's new."

"Yeah, I learnt that this night, I was talking with a friend. I think it will be good, we have to talk"

Oscar do not respond to what Y/N said and they finished their breakfast.

Y/N pack his stuff and Oscar drives him back to his house.

When both of the boys arrived at Y/N's house, they saw a tall blond boy going to the front door.

"That's him?" Oscar asked

"Yeah, Thank you for driving me home."

"No problem, ask me if you need a ride somewhere one day."

Y/N left the car and went behind Tom

"Hey there!"

Tom turns around with a big smile on his face

Y/N stands in shock

"What is this!" Y/N says moving forward to Tom and placing his hands on his cheeks.

Tom has grown a beard now. "Do you like it?" He asks

"I love it!" Y/N can't stop rubbing his fingers through his beard. It suits him so well, it's kinda hot he even thinks.

Tom puts his hand on Y/N cheeks and without wasting any second he pulled him in for a kiss.

"I missed this!" Tom says with now his hands around Y/N's waist.

"Me too! Can I open the door now?"

"If I say no, what's gonna happen?"

Y/N makes a sound signifying his thinking. "Well, we'll have to stay like this and I wouldn't mind."

Tom chuckled "Me neither."

...

"No but seriously we should go inside." Both of the boys started to laugh and Y/N unlocked his front door.

Tom went in, after Y/N went in and when he went to close the door, he saw Oscar still parked in front of his house, so Y/N made a thumb up to which oscar responded with one too and left.

They both go to Y/N's bedroom. Tom jumps into Y/N's bed and sighs "Finally somewhere to lie down."

"Why do you say that?"

"I took 2 trains to come here directly, I didn't stop."

Y/N open his bag and take his clothes from the café out to go and put them in the washing machine. "Well, you must be exhausted!"

"No I'm fine, I could use a cuddle right now..."

Y/N dropped the clothes in his hands and jump on Tom to cuddle him.

"Since when do you have a beard?"

"Well, a full week now."

"Oh, I haven't noticed, sorry."

"Don"t be, it's nothing"

Both of the boys stayed like this, in silence both enjoying the time they have together.