2. Cuddling

"Please stay. I'm ill, that means I get to demand cuddles!" Sherlock whined, sad that his fiancé still had to go to work.

"Come on sherl," John replied, "you know I need to go to work!"
"Can you not call in a sick day?"
"Nope, sorry bee but I really need to go."
"Bye then,"

Sherlock waited a whole 5 minutes before geting reckless. In his defence John had left him with the order to sleep, and said that if he got hungry (not that he thought he'd eat) there was soup in the microwave ready to be heated. John should know Sherlock beter then this white nothing to do or nothing to think about Sherlock would most definitely do something that would probably make the pairs new neighbours a little less fond of them.

Sherlock who somehow had convinced himself that as long as he stayed seated John would be far less anoyed if he came back to see Sherlock up and about, decided to start an experiment. He took a couple of eyes from the freezer and a colourful selection of different chemicals.

About 6 and a half hours later Sherlock decided it would probably help his case if he cleaned up a little and at least pretend he got a bit of rest. He stood and suddenly nausea hit him like a brick wall and he went running to the bathroom, but threw up little more that water.

He cleaned his mouth flushed the toilet but in his way to stand up he fell, he knew John would be both worried and slightly pissed if he came home and saw Sherlock unconscious but at least the door was unlocked.

•••Time skip•••

John had had a fairly straightforward day at work and all he had to worry about was his slightly idiotic, genius fiancé who probably didn't listen to any of what John had said to him earlier that morning .

"Hey bee, I'm home!" He yelled after shutting the door to there apartment.
"Sherl, you there?" He called out for a second time walking towards there room. There was no reply, it worries John because that meant Sherlock had ether, actually slept through the day (meaning he must have been really sick) or Sherlock did something and John's was probably not going to appreciate it as much as Sherlock did.

He walked into their room and quickly released it wasent the first option. Next was the bathroom where he opened the door expecting to see nothing out of the ordinary but was greeted with an unconscious Sherlock and a sick coverd toilet.

John for the first time thankfull for how skinny Sherlock was walked in picked him up and gently put him down on the living room sofa, made shure he was comfortable and went to go clean up the bathroom. He somehow missing the mess that was the kitchen despite passing several times.

About 5 minutes later Sherlock woke up and went searching for John. He eventually found him in the bathroom leaning over the sink cleaning the mirror.

Sherlock took this as an invitation and went and hugged John from behind.

"Hey handsome."
"Sherlock?" john replied, "thank god, do you know is much you scared me?"

"I'm sorry John," Sherlock said with a frown, "you wanna cuddle for a bit? It'll help us both feel better."

"Sure dumbass."
"Hey!" Sherlock lightly slapped his arm. He took a running dive onto his bed and lay waiting for John and one he was changed they lay as a puddle of limbs for the rest of the day.